Spidi Announces 4 Season Lady Jacket
Begin Press Release:
SPIDI → 4 SEASON LADY
4SEASON LADY is the FIT FOR LADY version of SPIDI’s best-selling removable membrane jacket, and it’s simply the most advanced touring gear for demanding riders. It introduces a water repellent treatment, which combined with the detachable H2OUT membrane makes the jacket entirely waterproof; moreover the removable quilt wearable separately and the large air intakes make it ideal for expeditions on every corner of the world.
4SEASON LADY is an unstoppable touring companion, with its superb Step-in-Clothing system always present on every top of the line SPIDI product, and the EN1621-1:2012 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders and elbows. The jacket is also ready to be upgraded with the EN1621-2:2012 Lev.1 and Lev.2 certified Warrior Back protectors, so to extend the safety level even further.
Tailored with a unique mix of SPIDI’s signature Extra Tenax and Tenax Flex fabrics, 4SEASON LADY has a strong abrasion resistance, yet offers a superior freedom of movements and a natural cozy touch. Moreover, a variety of pockets displaced around the torso allows the riders to conveniently access all her belongings in a blink of an eye.
Another outstanding feature of the 4SEASON LADY jacket are the huge air intakes placed on the chest, interior arms and back; they provide a consistent air flow during summer, and become perfectly water and wind sealed whenever needed. 4SEASON LADY is also packed with the most advanced SPIDI technologies, such the E.S.T. Safety Tuning closure on the neck, the ERGOFIT adjustments system, triple twisted nylon on impact areas and reflective details for night riding.
No matter where you are headed, 4SEASON LADY is here to take you there!
The full-kit for long range explorers subsists on the combination between the VOYAGER LADY H2OUT GLOVES and the dedicated 4SEASON LADY WATERPROOF PANTS, an ideal blend for riding 365 days a year.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system
- Detachable groin strap
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Resealable vented panels
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Designed to fit the ladies morphology at best
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
Sizes: XS – 3XL
Colors: Black/Fuchsia, Black/Grey, Black/Fluo Yellow, Black
Price: North America: $549.90 – Europe: €429.90