Custom motorcycle reviews and comprehensive testing. We take the latest bikes through their paces and evaluate them on the street and on the track.
Custom ReviewsCustom bikes are machines that have been highly stylized by its owner or by a small-scale manufacturer. Unlike mass-produced motorcycles, customs may be totally unique or produced in very limited quantities. The bikes of choice for radical customization are built in the cruiser mold but to an intense level of fabrication and utilization of one-off pieces, including the basic frame and chassis. Recently, the same kind of customization and personalization has also been applied to sportbikes, with a heavy accent on chrome, extended swingarms and pounds of bling. Some large manufacturers use the word ‘custom’ as part of a mass-produced model name, which actually just confuses the issue.
2008 Travertson V-REX Review
For the attention-loving middle child in all of us!Looking like a refugee from a sci-fi movie, the amazing V-REX is just what you need if you're not getting enough attention.... Read Full Story
View all ReviewsCustom REVIEWS
- 2009 Big Dog Motorcycles Review - First Ride Woof! Woof! And Wolf!
- Poggipolini NCR Millona Unparalleled Performance at a Premium Price
- Big Bear Choppers and the State of the Production Custom Industry
- Bartels' XLR 1200 Mile racer for the street
- 1997 Bimota 500 V Due Bimota's Ground Breaking, Two-Stroke Rocket
- Corbin Valkyrie Custom Corbin and J & M Give the Fat Lady a Voice