View More Latest Articles
Choose a Motorcycle That FitsA motorcycle that fits well is more comfortable to operate, easier to control, safer to use, and ultimately more enjoyable to ride.
Ziggy Marley Africa Road Trip DVD ReleaseLiving in California has a number of perks, but I never expected riding Ducatis with Ziggy Marley would be one of them. But that’s what happened on May 10 when Bob Marley’s offspring debuted their new DVD, “Marley Africa Road Trip.”
2013 Kymco Compagno 110i ReviewThe fuel-injected Kymco Compagno starts up easy and has plenty of power for urban commuting. Scaling in at purported dry weight of 198 lbs and equipped with a CVT transmission, the Compagno 110i is easy to handle and offers up a smooth ride.
Visiting The Harley-Davidson MuseumWe had a chance to walk through time as we explored a century of motorcycle history at the Harley-Davidson Museum.
2013 MV Agusta F4 RR Review: Street RideThe MV Agusta F4 RR straightens corners with formidable competence, and its ability to devour straightaways had us praying to Brembo, the god of deceleration, on a few occasions.
May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness MonthSpring is in full swing and around the country, motorcyclists are returning to the road after a long winter. But with a sudden spike in motorcycles on the road, it’s a good time to remind all motorists to keep a special lookout for motorcyclists.
Riding on a BudgetBefore you buy a motorcycle, consider other necessary expenses and how to fit them into your budget. These hidden costs can add up pretty quickly and, in some cases, may end up totalling more than the price of a used motorcycle.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research motorcycles and build-your-own bike.
Get a price quote on 2013 motorcycles from a local dealer near you.
2013 Light-Heavyweight Touring-Cruiser Shootout - VideoThe Honda Interstate, Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. and V-Star 1300 are the new breed of light-heavyweight touring cruisers. All are smaller and lighter than the heavyweights and all cost less than $15K. Read on to see which one comes out on top.
- 2013 Brammo Empulse R vs Zero S ZF11.4 - Video With 100-mph top speeds and purported ranges beyond 100 miles, the 2013 Zero S and Brammo Empulse are the most advanced electric motorcycles in mass production. Let's see which bike comes out on top.
- Ziggy Marley Africa Road Trip DVD Release Living in California has a number of perks, but I never expected riding Ducatis with Ziggy Marley would be one of them. But that’s what happened on May 10 when Bob Marley’s offspring debuted their new DVD, “Marley Africa Road Trip.”
- 2013 Moto Guzzi California Review: Emissary of the new Guzzi - Video After riding the 2013 Moto Guzzi California, we're convinced it's the best representation yet of Guzzi's transcendence from a quirky, also-ran benchwarmer to a formidable, modernized opponent.
- Kenny Roberts Dirt-Tracking a Star Bolt! Of all the charity events we know of, Kenny Roberts' True American Heroes benefit is at the top of the heap. Getting a chance to meet King Kenny is exceptional on its own, but being able to visit his storied ranch vaults the event into something extraordinarily special. Oh, and don't forget the event is [...] more
- The Nine-Cylinder Motorcycle Most would think a radial airplane engine is best left for airplanes. Frank Ohle is not one of those people. This mad fabricator from Germany found himself in possession of a Rotec Radial R3600 airplane engine and decided the best place for it was not in the sky, but in fact on the ground, in [...] more
- Is This The iMotorcycle? In only its fourth year, the One Motorcycle Show, in Portland, Oregon is quickly becoming the mecca for the “garage mechanic,” counter-culture motorcyclist. Here, everyone understands a classic motorcycle has a story to tell, especially the ones that have gone under the knife of a talented hand who saw a vision for what they wanted [...] more
- Top 10 Modern Classics Collectibles are a funny thing to figure out. Everyone wants to think a family heirloom or trinket snagged at a garage sale will be worth millions someday on Antiques Roadshow. But the truth behind trying to predict what might be a goldmine 100 years from now is that the market is unpredictable. An object is [...] more
- Motorcycle Buying Tips For Women Over the past few years, especially since the height of the economic crisis, more and more women have turned to motorcycling both as a way to save on fuel costs, but also to experience the joys of the open road. In an article recently published by Consumer Reports, some tips are provided for women looking [...] more
- 2014 MV Agusta F3 800 On the Way MV Agusta will introduce a larger version of the F3 675, using the same bored-out three-cylinder engine as the Brutale 800 and Rivale 800. Development of the new MV Agusta F3 800 is well underway, with the official reveal to take place in June. The short turnaround would suggest the F3 800 may share other [...] more
- Allstate Expanding Motorcycle Safety Initiatives To kick off National Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month (May), Allstate Insurance Company will continue its efforts to donate standardized warning signs for motorcycle safety with its “Once is Never Enough” (ONE) program with the first installation of 2013. ONE is an awareness campaign that encourages people to look twice for motorcycles at intersections and aims [...] more
- Winner Of Allstate 2012 Victory Motorcycle Sweepstakes Announced David Rosie is one lucky man. He was announced as the winner of Allstate’s 2012 Victory Motorcycle Sweepstakes, winning the grand prize, a 2012 Victory Cross Country customized by none other than Arlen Ness. The most obvious change to the Arlen Ness Cross Country is the custom paint job, but other Ness goodies include billet [...] more
- The 10 Hottest Bikes of 2013 This year looks like a particularly exciting time to be a motorcyclist, if for no other reason than the variety of bikes available across every category, including electric! Here then is our list of the top 10 bikes we’re eager to ride in 2013.
- 2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R vs. 2012 Suzuki GSX-R750 vs. 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R - Video When Kawasaki re-introduced the ZX-6R with its 636cc engine this year, we figured it was time to pit it against the Suzuki GSX-R750 and Triumph Daytona 675R in an Oddball Middleweight Sportbike shootout.
- Middleweight Multi-tool Shootout: 2012 Honda NC700X vs. Kawasaki Versys - Video Does Honda’s new NC700X stand up in the face of an established and well-reviewed player like Kawasaki’s utility scoot? Is the Versys worth a $900 premium? Let’s find out.
- 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer vs. 2013 Triumph Thruxton - Video In a battle of motorcycles oozing vintage cool, we pit the 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer against the Triumph 2013 Thruxton. It’s Italy vs. England in this café racer comparo.
- 2013 Sport-Touring Shootout 1.0 - Video Since Yamaha was kind enough to revamp the FJR1300 for 2013, we thought it was high time to see how it stacked up against the Honda ST1300 and Kawasaki Concours 14 in a sport-touring shootout.
- 2013 BMW R1200GS Review - Video The 2013 R1200GS is a multi-faceted success. Its ground-up redesign means everything has changed. That means there’s a lot of places to potentially go wrong, yet each change to the new GS is a definite upgrade.
- 2013 Honda CRF250L vs. 2013 Kawasaki KLX250S - Video With the introduction of Honda's all-new CRF250L in October, the 250cc dual-sport class grew into a collection of motorcycles that truly offers something for everyone looking at this segment and displacement range of motorcycling.
- Best Motorcycles of 2012 It’s again that time of the year when we select Motorcycle.com’s Best Of choices – our annual MOBO awards. Surf along as we look back at the standout motorcycles of the past year.
- 2012 European Literbike Shootout - Video We tested the 2012 Aprilia RSV4 R APRC, BMW S1000RR and Ducati 1199 Panigale S both on the track, on the street, and on the dyno to see which bike is the top dog in our 2012 European literbike shootout
- 2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R vs. 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa LE - Video In the world of hypersport bikes – the fastest production motorcycles in the world – there’s a clear heavyweight battle raging between the Suzuki Hayabusa and Kawasaki ZX-14R.
- 2012 250cc Cruiser Shootout - Video The 250cc cruiser class is stunningly limited, but we managed to wrangle together three bikes to do battle – the Honda Rebel, Star V Star 250, and Cleveland Cyclewerks the Heist.
- 2012 Ducati Diavel Cromo vs Star VMAX - Video The Diavel vs VMAX is certainly a bout for the ages between the brute finesse of the Ducati and the cudgeling strength of the YamaStar.
- 2012 650 Adventure-Tourer Shootout - Video If you’re on the hunt for an all-in-one, Swiss Army Knife-type of motorcycle, consider the BMW G650GS, Kawasaki Versys and Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS.
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review Bad news for those who own a motorcycle in the quarter-liter category: the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 has officially made your bike obsolete.