Indian Motorcycles Headlines 2024 Model Year With FTR X 100% Collab
Indian Motorcycle has announced a collaboration with the well-known American motocross brand 100%. They have also unveiled their complete 2024 model year lineup, which include a copious amount of rich color options in approximately one bazillion different models/trims. Most noteworthy is the spicy limited-edition FTR x 100% R Carbon. Additionally, the 2024 lineup introduces a new Indian Challenger Elite and a redesigned PowerBand Audio system, along with minortweaks throughout the entire Indian Motorcycle range.
The 2024 Indian Motorcycle lineup offers a large selection of V-Twin motorcycles. The lineup encompasses a wide range of models, from the FTR street bike to the Scout and Chief cruisers, as well as various baggers and touring models, including the Indian Super Chief, Indian Springfield, Chieftain, Indian Challenger, and fully equipped Roadmaster and Indian Pursuit models.
“It’s amazing to think how far we’ve come in developing and expanding our lineup of motorcycles, delivering a wide range of new models and trim offerings in a variety of styles to meet the diverse tastes and needs of our global riding community ,” said Mike Dougherty, President of Indian Motorcycle. "Riders are choosing Indian Motorcycle. We’re growing share and growing retail volume all over the world. We’ve received incredible rider feedback and continue to refine, enhance, and fine - tune our lineup and accessories based off this feedback."
FTR x 100% R Carbon
Indian Motorcycle has partnered with 100% to deliver a stylish limited edition FTR. Both brands have played significant roles in the history of motorcycling, with 100% contributing to the evolution of modern motocross and Indian Motorcycle boasting a 123-year history in the motorcycling world. These two American brands have made their mark on motorcycling.
The FTR x 100% R Carbon, drawing inspiration from 100%'s roots in action sports. It features a gorgeous Blue Candy carbon fiber tank, headlight nacelle, seat cowl, and front fender. The bright white powder-coated frame provides a striking contrast, and the glossy paint finishes and red accents contribute to a high-quality appearance. It looks stunning in the "flesh".
The FTR x 100% R Carbon, built on the FTR R Carbon platform, incorporates even more upgrades and details that set it apart. Prominent co-branding from Indian Motorcycle and 100% adorns the tank sides, rear seat cowl, and chin fairing. An Öhlins fork and rear shock receive the blacked-out treatment. The black-finished Titanium Akrapovič exhaust and carbon fiber components, including engine covers, chain guard, and exhaust heat shield, add custom touches befitting a limited-edition model. Attention to detail is evident in the Gilles Tooling parts, such as bar-end weights, oil cap, and radiator cap.
The FTR x 100% R Carbon engine remains untouched with Indian boasting a 120 horsepower from the liquid-cooled V-twin engine and 87 ft-lb of torque. In addition, radially mounted dual-disc Brembo brakes, and a 4-Inch Touchscreen Display Powered by Ride Command with turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, and three selectable ride modes (Rain, Standard, and Sport) round out the experience.
Alongside the limited-edition FTR x 100% R Carbon, Indian Motorcycle introduces an exclusive Indian Motorcycle x 100% apparel collection, of course. This collection offers a diverse range of men's and women's lifestyle items, including long and short-sleeved tops, hoodies, hats, beanies, and sunglasses. The co-branded apparel collection is available in various sizes and priced from $30 to $185, accessible at select Indian Motorcycle dealerships and online at IndianMotorcycle.com.
The FTR x 100% R Carbon is priced starting at $18,999 and is highly exclusive, with only 400 motorcycles available worldwide with less than half slated to be sold Stateside. Buyers of the FTR x 100% R Carbon will receive a complimentary pair of Indian Motorcycle x 100% sunglasses. These bikes will begin shipping to dealers this month.
Indian Challenger Elite
The 2024 Indian Challenger Elite is the company's top-tier bagger, with a limited production of only 325 units available worldwide. Its Charcoal Candy paint scheme gives it a distinctive appearance that is eye-catching, and it offers premium amenities for comfortable long-distance riding.
This bagger features Indian Motorcycle's newly redesigned PowerBand Audio system, equipped with four 100-watt speakers, including two in the fairing and two in the saddlebags. The custom-stitched seat adds a unique style element.
Powered by the 122-horsepower (claimed) PowerPlus engine, the Indian Challenger Elite delivers torquey V-twin performance and plenty of passing power. The Challenger includes premium features like electronically adjustable rear suspension preload from Fox, Smart Lean Technology, adaptive LED headlights, LED driving lights, an adjustable flare windscreen, driver and passenger Headdress Floorboards, heated grips, saddlebag lights, saddlebag closeouts, and three selectable ride modes (Tour, Standard, and Sport) for a personalized riding experience.
The starting price for the Indian Challenger Elite is $38,499, and it will be available at dealers starting this month.
Indian audio systems with 100-watt speakers that produce higher volume, increased clarity, and more bass. Each speaker touts UnderGlow LED accent lighting just like your favorite cars in Fast and the Furious. Let's let Indian tell us all about it -
Powerful Sound - The 100-watt PowerBand Audio speakers deliver an immediate increase in volume and clarity over the standard 50 - watt speakers. PowerBand Audio’s new Bass Boost Tune makes the music come alive with deeper bass lines , which result in 50% more bass when compared to previous PowerBand Aud io offerings. New Dynamic EQ auto - optimizes in real - time for the highest quality audio as speed and conditions change. S peakers are durable, water - resistant and deliver an immersive listening experience – expertly designed to cut through road, wind, and th rottle noise.
Upgraded Style Featuring updated, custom - inspired style, PowerBand Audio speakers sport a chiseled, modern look and UnderGlow, soft - white LED accent rings. The titanium - plated dome stand s out from the crowd and ensure s the speakers look as good as they sound.
Intuitive Audio Controls - Once installed, Indian Motorcycle’s industry - leading , 7-inch Touchscreen Display powered by RIDE COMMAND automatically recognizes PowerBand Audio speakers and immediately upgrades the bike’s Audio menu. With PowerBand Audio, riders receive a nine - band equalizer to fully customize settings and dial - in levels for any music genre.
Factory-backed Quality - PowerBand Audio’s Power Supply Temperature Pro tection actively monitors circuit temperature and adjusts to prevent internal damage or system shutdown in extreme heat conditions. The rugged design is water - resistant with an Ultra Coat sealing that provides protection from water, dirt, and debris. Power Band Audio is designed and engineered in the U.S. A. and is backed by a factory warranty.
Easy Installation - Installation is easy. No wire cutting, extra amps, or brackets are required.
Select Indian Motorcycle baggers and touring models will be available straight off the dealership floor with PowerBand Audio pre-installed at the factory. The new PowerBand Audio system is compatible with 2020-2024 models.
Riders looking for hearing loss can take their audio system up to 800-watts, including 200-watts in the upper fairing, 200-watts in the lower fairings, 200-watts in the saddlebags, and 200-watts in the touring trunk. It is also possible to update the PowerBand Audio system in the 2020-2023 baggers and touring models with the Bass Boost Tune software upgrade at a local dealership. All 2024 and newer motorcycles will come standard with the Bass Boost Tune.
2024 Model Year Lineup
- FTR: Starting at $13,499 . Paint Colors: Indy Red over Black
- FTR Sport: Starting at $15,749 . Paint Colors: Granite Gray over Blue ; Storm Gray over Red
- FTR R Carbon: Starting at $17,249 . Paint Color: Carbon Fiber over Indian Motorcycle Red
- FTR x 100% R Carbon: Starting at $18,999 . Paint Color: Blue Candy Carbon Fiber
- Scout Sixty: Starting at $11,749 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Stealth Gray
- Scout Bobber Sixty: Starting at $10,749 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Black Smoke; Sunset Red Metallic; Ghost White
- Scout Rogue Sixty: Starting at $11,249 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Storm Gray; Spirit Blue Smoke
- Scout: Starting at $13,249. Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Silver Quartz Metallic; Maroon Metallic; Spirit Blue Metallic over Black Metallic; Black Metallic over Silver Quartz Metallic (Icon); Copper Metallic (Icon)
- Scout Bobber: Starting at $12,249. Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Springfield Blue; Sunset Red Smoke; Black Smoke; Silver Quartz Smoke; Sagebrush Smoke; Stealth Gray (Icon) ; Copper Smoke (Icon); Indy Red (Icon)
- Scout Bobber Twenty: Starting at $13,249. Paint Colors: Black Metallic; Silver Quartz Smoke; Maroon Metallic
- Scout Rogue: Starting at $12,749 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Storm Blue; Sagebrush Smoke; Black Smoke; Stealth Gray; Black Azure Crystal (Icon); Copper Metallic (Icon)
- Chief: Starting at $14,999 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Titanium Metallic; Maroon Metallic Smoke
- Chief Dark Horse: Starting at $18,499 . Paint Colors: Black Smoke ; Springfield Blue Smoke; Sunset Red Metallic; Sandstone Smoke (Icon)
- Chief Bobber: Starting at $16,499 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic; Ghost White Metallic Smoke
- Chief Bobber Dark Horse: Starting at $19,999 . Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Storm Gray; Sunset Red Smoke; Copper M etallic Pearl (Icon)
- Super Chief: Starting at $18,999 . Paint Color: Black Metallic
- Super Chief Limited: Starting at $21,999 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic; Spirit Blue Metallic; Ghost White Metallic; Maroon Metallic Pearl
- Sport Chief: Starting at $19,999 . Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Sunset Red Smoke; Ghost White Metallic Smoke; Granite Gray; Smoky Quartz Metallic Pearl (Icon)
- Indian Springfield: Starting at $22,999 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic over Titanium Metallic ; Silver Quartz Metallic over Bronze Pearl Metallic
- Indian Springfield Dark Horse: Starting at $24,999 . Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Sagebrush Green Smoke
- Chieftain: Starting at $23,999 . Paint Color: Black Metallic
- Chieftain Dark Horse: Starting at $29,999 . Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Ghost White Metallic Smoke with graphics; Granite Gray; Sunset Smoke; Sandstone Smoke (Icon); Stealth Gray Azure with graphics (Icon)
- Chieftain Limited: Starting at $28,999 . Paint Colors: Maroon Metallic with graphics; Spirit Blue Metallic; Black Metallic
- Indian Challenger: Starting at $26,499 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic; Titanium Smoke
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse: Starting at $30,999 . Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Sunset Red Smoke; Spirit Blue Smoke; Sunset Orange Pearl (Icon); Storm Gray Azure (Icon); Black Metallic over Smoky Quartz Metallic Pearl (Icon)
- Indian Challenger Limited: Starting at $29,999 . Paint Colors: Black Metallic ; Ghost White Metallic; Sunset Red Metallic
- Indian Challenger Elite: Starting at $38,499 . Paint Color: Charcoal Candy
- Roadmaster: Starting at $32,999.Paint Colors: Black Metallic;Titanium Metallic overBlack Metallic; Silver Quartz Metallic over Spirit BlueMetallic
- Roadmaster Dark Horse: Starting at $32,999. Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Maroon Metallic
- Roadmaster Limited: Starting at $32,999. Paint Colors: Black Azure Crystal; Spirit Blue Metallic
- Indian Pursuit Dark Horse: Starting at $35,999. Paint Colors: Black Smoke; Stealth Gray; Black Metallic over Springfield Blue ; Ghost White Metallic Smoke (Icon); Dark Canyon Metallic (Icon)
- Indian Pursuit Limited: Starting at $34,999. Paint Colors: Black Metallic; Sunset Red Metallic; Black Metallic over Spirit Blue Metallic; Black Metallic over Titanium Metallic; Black Metallic over Copper Metallic (Icon)
More by Ryan Adams