Piaggio motorcycle reviews and comprehensive testing. We take the latest bikes through their paces and evaluate them on the street and on the track.
Piaggio ReviewsPiaggio is based in Pontedera, Italy. The name Piaggio is synonymous with freedom in daily life. Piaggio offers a complete range of original, intelligent and creative solutions for urban mobility, which combine ease of use and functionality with the fascination of Italian design. Since 1884 the Piaggio name has stood for innovation, quality and superior performance. It is now also the parent company for Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Vespa.
2012 Piaggio X10 500 Executive Review
The Piaggio flagship advances the scooter state of the artThe Piaggio X10 500 is a technological tour de force, with stepless electrically adjustable suspension, ABS, traction control and full multimedia capability, including highly advanced engine readouts if you own an iPhone.... Read Full Story
View all ReviewsPiaggio REVIEWS
- 2012 Piaggio X10 350 Review The new Italian flagship maxi-scooter
- 2012 Piaggio Typhoon 125 Review Getting economically from A to B in Italian style
- Best of 2009 - Motorcycles of the Year A sagging economy hasn't stopped the flow of ...
- 2009 Piaggio BV500 Scooter Review A 'Twist-n-Go' Approach to the Economy
- 2008 Piaggio MP3 500 i.e. Review If Darth Vader Had a Scooter
- 2008 Piaggio MP3 400 Review Three-wheeled scoot always draws a crowd
- Two Wheels Good, Three Wheels Better? Piaggio MP3 New Model Introduction Report
- 2003 Piaggio Beverly 500
- 2012 125cc Scooter Shootout [Video] Three different takes on economical transportati...