Buell motorcycle reviews and comprehensive testing. We take the latest bikes through their paces and evaluate them on the street and on the track.
Buell ReviewsBuell Motorcycle Company, a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., produces sport motorcycles, motorcycle parts, accessories and apparel. Started by former roadracer Erik Buell, the bikes bearing his name are powered by air-cooled engines based upon Harley-Davidson designs but tweaked for greater performance.
2011 Erik Buell Racing 1190RS Preview
From the Harley death panel comes the Bimota of AmericaEric Buell rolled out his new 1190RS at the Powersports Dealer Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Erik Buell Racing 1190RS will be the first streetbike produced to bear the Buell name since Harley-Davidson shuttered the brand in October 2009.... Read Full Story
2009 Buell 1125R Daytona SportBike Review
2009 Buell 1125R Daytona SportBike ReviewBuell recently stole headlines with the announcement of a specially modified 1125R joining AMA Pro Racing's American Superbike class. The 1125RR is a purpose-built racebike that has created waves in the AMA Superbike paddock.... Read Full Story
2009 Buell 1125CR Review
Das Ist Good!Buell’s latest line-up includes a sleeker naked version of a model introduced last year, lean and mean, the 1125CR is a force to reckon with. More than just “Harley’s sportbike”, this Café Racer is ready to compete against the Japanese.... Read Full Story
View all ReviewsBuell REVIEWS
- 2009 Buell Motorcycles Unveiled Highlights include improved fuel economy and the rel...
- 2009 Buell 1125CR Introduction Streetfighter twist on 1125R highlights updates to 20...
- 2008 Buell Ulysses XB12XT Review Lower, better handling Ulysses ‘Shortcake’ sure...
- First Ride: 2008 Buell 1125R 25 Years In The Making: The Buell (Most) Everyone Wants
- Buell 1125R First Look Buell Storms The V-Twin Sportbike Market
- Firebolts, Lightnings and an XB-RR: Buells in Bakersfield 2007 Buell Model Line-up P...
- 2007 Buell Lightning XB12STT Lightning Strikes Buell. Again!
- 2005 Buell and Harley Davidson Line-up New Model Info & Specifications by: Harle...
- 2004 XB12S: Cheddarheads Strike Again
- 2003 Buell XB9S Lightning Savage Pekingese!
- First Ride: 2003 Buell XB9S Lightning America's First Modern Streetfighter
- 2002 Buell XB9R Part One: Deciphering the Trilogy
- First Ride: Buell XB9R Firebolt The Trilogy on Two Wheels
- Buell Blast A Better Beginner's Bike?
- 1999 Buell Lightning X1 A Different Way to Dance
- 1999 Buell M2 Cyclone Definition of Fun?
- 1999 Buell Motorcycles
- First Impression: 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- Buell's Monster
- 1995 Buell S2 Thunderbolt
- 2009 Streetfighters Shootout: Aprilia Tuono 1000 R, Buell 1125CR, Triumph Speed Triple
- 2008 Oddball Literbikes Comparison: Benelli Tornado Tre 1130 vs. Buell 1125R vs. Ducati 1098S
- 2007 Air-Cooled Twins Naked Comparo Airin' It Out!
- Big, Naked and Beautiful: Open-Class Standards 2006 2007 Buell XB12Ss v. 2006 Honda ...
- 2005 Sport Touring Comparo BMW R1200RT :: Buell Ulysses :: Honda ST 1300 :: Honda In...
- The B-Team: Value Supersport Shootout 2005
- Streetfighter Shootout Buell XB12S :: MV Agusta Brutale S :: Apilia Tuono 1000 R
- 2003 Funky Twins Comparo BMW R1100S Replika :: Buell XB12R :: Ducati Multistrada
- 2003 Naked Twins Nice Little Bikes, And The Runaway Winner: SV650 :: M800 :: XB9S
- Buell XB9R vs. Ducati 900SS The Italian Campaign and other Amazing Revelations
- 2000 Valuebike Shootout Who let the MO out?
- Twin Touring Sportbikes Buell's S3T Thunderbolt v. Ducati's ST2 Sport Turismo
- 1997 Open Bikini Shootout Do You Need A Mistress?
- Open Warfare, 1996