2021 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift
Ducati says the Nightshift, “whose name immediately evokes the atmosphere of the night, fits into the `Land of Joy’ as the ideal choice for all those looking for an essential and stylish bike at the same time, with a comfortable riding position, also in the company of a passenger and which allows its owner to experiment through customization.”Yours exclusively in Aviator Grey, the Nightshift gets a new flat seat in Cafè Racer style for two. A straight and narrow handlebar is added to the Cafè Racer mirrors, with number plates taken from the Full Throttle.
“The design of this version is characterized by the choice of a classic and authentic line, in which the sportier aspect is emphasized by the absence of the rear mudguard, a characteristic element inherited from the custom garage culture where all not necessarily essential elements are eliminated to ensure particularly clean and sporty lines.”
The wheel sizes are those of the Scrambler Icon: 18 inches at the front and 17 inches at the rear, while the standard tires are the now iconic Pirelli MT60, excellent both for use on asphalt and for having fun on dirt roads.
As comfortable as a Full Throttle and as fascinating as a Cafè Racer, the Nightshift is the perfect combination of the two versions that will no longer be available in 2021.
- Nightshift Main Features
- Steel teardrop fuel tank with interchangeable aluminum panels
- Two-seater low saddle (798 mm) comfortable for rider and passenger
- Low weight (180 kg dry) and low centre of gravity
- Straight and narrow handlebar
- Front headlight with glass lens and LED DRL
- Diffused-LED technology tail light
- Ducati Performance LED indicators (approved for EU version only)
- LCD instrument panel with gear and fuel level indicator
- 803 cc air-cooled L-twin engine
- Machine-finished aluminum belt cover
- Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever
- Twin spar steel Trellis frame
- Die-cast aluminum swingarm
- Spoked wheels with black channel
- Enduro-derived Pirelli tires optimized for the Scrambler
- Two-channel Cornering ABS as standard
- Under-seat compartment with USB socket
- Café racer style rear view mirrors
- Flat Track style side number plates
- Ready for DMS (Ducati Multimedia System)
Become a Motorcycle.com insider. Get the latest motorcycle news first by subscribing to our newsletter here.