Suzuki Announces Hayabusa Homecoming 25th Anniversary Celebration
Suzuki Motor USA is inviting Suzuki owners to participate in the Hayabusa Homecoming event, commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Suzuki Hayabusa. This celebration will take place at the In-N-Out Burger Finals of the NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series on November 11th at the In-N-Out Burger Dragstrip in Pomona, CA, one of the historic venues for professional drag racing.
The event is open to all attendees of the In-N-Out Burger Finals. Owners of Suzuki and Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycles will enjoy complimentary grandstand entry on Saturday, exclusive VIP Suzuki parking for the day, and an In-N-Out Burger lunch voucher.
The Hayabusa Homecoming event will be located at the Suzuki display within the NHRA midway area, running from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday, November 11th. Suzuki motorcycle owners attending the event will gain free access to the races on Saturday, and there will be special activities at the Suzuki display throughout the day. The planned events for the Hayabusa Homecoming include:
- Free grandstand entry for Saturday at the In-N-Out Burger NHRA finals to the first 200 Suzuki motorcycle riders who register online.
- Free VIP Suzuki motorcycle parking near the NHRA Midway (Suzuki and Hayabusa owners only.)
- A complimentary In-N-Out Burger lunch voucher. (Suzuki and Hayabusa owners only.)
- The first 200 Suzuki Hayabusa riders to register will also receive an exclusive Hayabusa 25th Anniversary gift pack commemorating the famed sportbike.
- An appearance by the Moore Mafia’s Chris Moore, a renowned drag bike builder and YouTuber who will be running his custom Turbo Hayabusa on the historic NHRA Pomona track, showcasing the jaw-dropping performance of the Suzuki Hayabusa.
- Exclusive Q&A Session and fan interaction with Chris Moore and the Vance & Hines/Mission Suzuki Pro Stock Motorcycle team members: Current NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Championship series leader Gaige Herrera. Four-time Pro Stock Motorcycle NHRA World Champion Vance & Hines rider Eddie Krawiecz. Six-time Pro Stock Motorcycle NHRA World Champion Vance & Hines team Crew Chief Andrew Hines.
- Vance & Hines Hayabusa and Chris Moore’s custom 25th Anniversary Suzuki Hayabusa drag bike on hand at the Suzuki display.
- Attendees can have their photo taken on a real Vance & Hines Pro Stock Hayabusa.
- NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle class autograph session with Suzuki racers.
- See all of the latest Suzuki models on display, get Suzuki swag and more.
Hayabusa Homecoming attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy NHRA drag racing with Hayabusas, as well as celebrate the Hayabusa's impact on motorcycle performance since 1999.
Stay updated with more information and announcements on Suzuki's official website, SuzukiCycles.com, or by following Suzuki on social media channels @SuzukiCycles. The event is swiftly approaching on November 11, so make sure not to miss out on this special day, tailored for all Hayabusa and Suzuki enthusiasts.
Please note that attendance for this exclusive celebration is limited to Suzuki motorcycle and Suzuki Hayabusa owners. Registrants for the Hayabusa Homecoming will also have the opportunity to access exclusive Suzuki ticket pricing for additional In-N-Out Burger Pomona Finals tickets directly from NHRA.
Join Suzuki for the 25th Anniversary Hayabusa Homecoming celebration, meet the Vance & Hines/Mission Suzuki team, and enjoy high-caliber drag racing with the brand.
More by Motorcycle.com Staff