Harley-Davidson Ford F-150 Pickup is Back – But Without Ford
The Harley-Davidson Ford F-150 is back… but only in concept form… and Ford Motor Company has very little to do with it.
Instead, the Harley-Davidson Ford F-150 concept is the creation of Harley-Davidson’s styling team and Tuscany Motor Co., a Ford-authorized specialty vehicle manufacturer and subsidiary of Fox Factory Holding Corp. The Fat Boy-influenced concept was produced as part of Harley-Davidson’s 115th anniversary celebration and will be on display at the H-D Museum.
At the moment, there are no firm plans to sell the new Harley-Davidson F-150, but if the Harley and Tuscany decide to proceed, it will likely only be for very limited numbers.
Ford produced Harley-Davidson Edition models from 2000 to 2011, based on the F-150, F-150 SuperCrew and F-250/F-350 Super Duty trucks.
Begin Press Release
Harley-Davidson and Tuscany Motor Co. Unveil Concept Custom Harley-Davidson Pickup Truck at 115th Anniversary Celebration
Harley-Davidson™ and Tuscany Motor Co., a Fox Factory Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:FOXF) (“FOX”) subsidiary, have collaborated on the build of an all-new custom 2019 Ford F-150 pickup truck. Tuscany is a Ford Motor Company specialty vehicle manufacturer in the personal-use segment. The concept truck will be part of the company’s 115th Anniversary Celebration.
Harley-Davidson and Tuscany share the same passion for producing premium, quality and exciting new products. Harley-Davidson enthusiasts will be able to see the exciting new concept vehicle for themselves at the H-D Museum™ during Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, beginning on August 29, 2018.
Co-designed by Tuscany and the Harley-Davidson styling team, the Harley-Davidson concept truck ( www.HarleyTruck.com) takes cues from the iconic Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Features will include:
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22” milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned Flowmaster exhaust with H-D exclusive solid billet aluminum tips
- Distinctive H-D bar and shield badging
- Stainless Steel H-D gauges
- Billet H-D racing pedals
- Two-tone diamond stitched perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered H-D center console badge
- Custom tuned BDS Suspension lift with upgraded FOX shocks
- 35” all-terrain tires
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper cap with skid plate
- LED light bar & honeycomb insert
- Replacement custom grille with honeycomb mesh
- Replacement functional ram-air hood with aggressive Ford Raptor style insert
- Rear bumper caps with exhaust cut outs
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed H-D bar & shield logo
- Bed rug with H-D logo
- H-D floor mats
- H-D door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim
“Harley-Davidson is one of the most iconic brands in the world,” said Jeff Burttschell, Vice President, Tuscany Motor Co. “The new truck was designed to evoke the same sense of power and freedom as the Harley-Davidson motorcycles that inspired it.”
Tuscany representatives will be on site to answer questions when the company and Harley-Davidson display the concept model for the first time at the Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary celebration in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
More by Press Release