Round 8 Of The RSD Super Hooligan National Championship Sept. 9th In Costa Mesa
If you have never attended a RSD Super Hooligan race and you live near Costa Mesa Speedway, don’t pass up this opportunity to have some fun at the races!
Begin Press Release:
August 30, 2017
Costa Mesa Speedway is hosting a Super Hooligan Night on Saturday, September 9th for Round 8 of the Super Hooligan National Championship series presented by Indian Motorcycle. The most exciting, diverse and unpredictable live action racing event in Southern California. Costa Mesa Speedway has put fans right on top of all the action from the comfort of an Arena style grandstand seating since 1969- it’s a spectators dream! Bring out the entire family, grab some food and drinks and take a seat to watch both the Speedway Motorcycles and Super Hooligans rip around the track.
Gates open at 6pm and dirt flies for the first race at 7:30pm. Spectator fee is $20 at the gate.
Space is limited for the Super Hooligan class, so get your entry in now for a chance to reach for Super Hooligan glory!
SHNC Contingencies & Prizes
- One Factory Indian FTR750 professional GNC flat track race bike will be awarded to the Super Hooligan Series Champion at the final round in Bolsa Chica, CA on October 14th. *Winner must be present at final round
- Indian Motorcycle $1,000 Winner-Takes-All bonus to winner of Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $100 (third) payouts for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $1,000 Winner-Takes-All Super Hooligan Dunlop Dash for Cash event.
- $250 (first) / $150 (second) / $75 (third) payouts per Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $2,500 bonus to be awarded to Super Hooligan Series Champion at the final round in Bolsa Chica, CA on October 14th.
- Custom painted helmet trophy for Super Hooligan winner at each round.
- $300 Winner-Takes-All Holeshot Award for Super Hooligan Main Event.
- $300 Cleanest Hooligan race bike at each race. TBD by SHNC.
For the most up to date schedule and SHNC standings visit our Super Hooligan Blog.
About Super Hooligan:
The spirit of hooligan racing comes from a simpler time, when you raced – and could ride home on – any bike you owned. With its roots in Southern California motorcycle culture, today’s flat track hooligan racing category is rapidly gaining in popularity with riders of all ages and experience levels across the nation by offering the fun of motorcycle competition in a less structured environment. Combining the craft of custom motorcycles and racing the Super Hooligan rules are loose and limit the bikes to 750CC and up twins in stock frames with dirt track tires and no front brakes.
About Roland Sands Design:
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design. Our inspiration comes from a high performance background that blends the love of two wheels with the desire to create unique products. We live the two wheeled life and our crew is a diverse collection of road racers, off-road, dirt track, super moto and custom bike builders and riders. It’s this diversity that allows us to work with the best in the industry on a wide variety of projects. Follow all bike builds, new products and the life and times of the Roland Sands Design crew at www.rolandsands.com.