Honda VIP Package Available For Indianapolis MotoGP
For the 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis MotoGP event, Honda is offering a VIP package it has never offered before. Plus there will be opportunities for fans to attend interviews with Repsol Honda riders Dani Pedrosa, Marc Márquez and LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl.
Interviews with Pedrosa and Márquez will take place on Saturday from 4:30 to 4:45 pm on the Moto Midway Main stage, while Bradl and Livio Suppo, Repsol Honda Team Principal, will be interviewed at the Honda display tent (time to be determined).
In addition, you can peruse Honda’s Official Licensed Product retail store near the big Honda display and shop for race-inspired, vintage and other Honda-branded casual apparel, toys, drink ware, lanyards, umbrellas and more. Honda will also be offering the GAS/Repsol/Honda replica team casual apparel, as well as Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez merchandise.
Also, stop by the Honda display to see the huge display of motorcycles, ATVs side-by-sides, automobiles and power equipment. Here, you can check out the all-new Pioneer side-by-side, throw a leg over the all-new Grom and Forza scooters, and see all the new 2014 models. Honda staff will be on hand to answer all your questions.
If you haven’t already purchased your tickets for the Indy GP, check out the great value of Honda’s VIP ticket offer, including:
- Reserved grandstand seating area in Corner 9 with excellent track view plus view of the jumbo video screen that can be accessed only with VIP tickets.
- Access to the exclusive Honda hospitality chalet, where breakfast and lunch will be served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Designated infield motorcycle parking pass.
- Access to transferable passes for MotoGP Paddock entry.
- Track lap around the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Two VIP package options are available (prices are all inclusive):
- Friday through Sunday three-day package: $345 per person.
- Saturday and Sunday two-day package: $280 per person.
Click here to find out more about Honda’s VIP promotion and to purchase tickets.
More by Troy Siahaan