Start a New Search

Looking for a specific make, model or year of motorcycle, and how it compares to the competition? Looking to design your own? Use our Bike Finder, below, to get everything you need.

2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

User Rating Motorcycle.com 43 of 103
2005 Cruiser

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Below is the information on the 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Cruiser motorcycles.To view more specifications, visit our Detailed Specifications.

2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Specifications

Motorcycle Insurance:

Identification
Model Type  Cruiser
BASE MSRP(US)  $7,799.00
Dealers Suzuki Dealers
Warranty  12
Insurance
Finance
Engine:  
Engine Type  V Twin
Cylinders  2
Engine Stroke  4-Stroke
Cooling  Liquid
Valves  8
Valves Per Cylinder  4
Valve Configuration  SOHC
Compression Ratio  9.4:1
Starter  Electric
Fuel Requirements  Regular
Fuel Type  Gas
Transmission:  
Transmission Type  Manual
Number Of Speeds  5
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel)  Shaft
Wheels & Tires:  
Front Tire (Full Spec)  130/90 R16
Rear Tire (Full Spec)  170/80 R15
Brakes:  
Front Brake Type  Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type  Drum
Technical Specifications:  
Wheelbase (in/mm)  65.2 / 1655
Fuel Capacity (gal/l)  4.1 / 15.5

Motorcycle Insurance:

 

Tip
Build Your Own Compare Detailed Specs

View All Photos and Videos 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Photos & Videos

previous
next
Upload Photos Upload Videos
Write a Review: Got something to say?
The 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
is Rated #43 of 103 2005 Cruiser
Agree, Disagree?
Write a Review and rate the 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. Your review and rating will help rank 2005 Cruiser.
Recent 2005 Cruiser Reviews

View Detailed Reviews2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Reviews

The one I kept
By Gene Daniels(Owner), Apr. 18, 2011
I bought the 2005 C50T new. I've always bought cheap, repaired, used and resold until now. I'm 265 lbs and this bike keeps up with all my biker friends. Don't bother buying highway pegs, the ride is so comfortable as is. One of the mirrors broke off while adjusting it due to an air pocket in the f... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
Did you find this review useful? YES NO
GREAT BIKE FOR THE MONEY...
By Patrick Byrne(Owner), Apr. 27, 2011
I bought my 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T with 6500 miles on it and so far it has been a great bike. I ride 80% of the time by myself and the other 20% with my wife is on the back. This bike came loaded with Cobra Exhaust, K&N Filter, Crash Bars, Highway Pegs, Driving Lights, and too much chrome to... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
Did you find this review useful? YES NO
Nice bike- but has not be right since purchase
By Bill Johnson(Owner), Nov. 29, 2009
I bought this cruiser based on looks and the recommendation of my sales rep. on how great the bike was. From the day I bought it, at start up this bike has a knock in it until warmed up. Took it back to the dealer several times and even though they could hear the knock, they want me to pay for the t... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
Did you find this review useful? YES NO
Great Ride
By Doug McMillan(Owner), Apr. 17, 2013
Bought a used 2005 C50T for a great price with only 7,000 miles on it. Great fit and finish and the black color and chrome is great. Very easy to ride and very nimble - overall a great handling motorcycle with plenty of power to get on the highway and cruise. Seat is comfortable and saddle bags a... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
Did you find this review useful? YES NO
Happy customer for nearly five years...
By Michele Terray(Owner), Oct. 5, 2010
I bought my C50T early in 2006 & have never had a problem with it. Great handling, good ride, never a problem! I'm also a woman so I appreciate the low maintenance factor. I get lots of compliments on my bike and expect to keep it for years to come. Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
Did you find this review useful? YES NO
1-5 of 5 Reviews
Write a Review Upload Photos Upload Videos

Find a Motorcycle Dealer

Interested in buying a new motorcycle? Find a Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer now!
Find a Dealer

Motorcycle Insurance

Motorcycle Financing

Financing is one way to purchase a new motorcycle. There are various lenders available, as well as factory financing. You can receive fast,free online quotes.