- 2007 Suzuki Boulevard S83
2007 Suzuki Boulevard S83
The Sound And The Fury.
Listen! That's the sound of power. It's coming from the Boulevard S83's liquid-cooled, 45-degree V-twin engine. And if you think it sounds strong, wait until your first ride. The S83 pumps out an incredible amount of torque for acceleration that you dream about. Of course, an afternoon of cruising involves a lot more than a fistful of throttle. With its natural riding position and smooth suspension, the Boulevard S83 is also engineered for an exceptionally comfortable ride around town or on the highway. As exciting as it is to ride the S83, its styling is just as impressive. Its lean profile and exquisite craftsmanship are enough to get your pulse racing just looking at it. So what are you waiting for? The Boulevard S83 is ready to roll.
- Classic 45 degree, 83 cubic inch V-twin, 6-valve, air/oil cooled engine produces strong low-to-mid-range rpm power and torque
- 45 degree phase, dual-pin crankshaft provides smooth operation without a counterbalancer and allows a more compact engine design
- Twin 36mm constant-velocity carburetors provide crisp throttle response and quick acceleration
- Hydraulic valve lash adjusters eliminate valve adjustment maintenance and ensure quiet engine operation
- Silent operation cam chains with automatic tensioners re