ONLY 40,723 MILES, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, CORBIN SEAT, HELIBARS HANDLEBAR RISERS, FRAME SLIDERS, CRASH BAR, BAG GUARDS, TANK GRIP, HWY PEGS, CRUISE CONTROL, ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION, RIDE MODE CONTROL, POWER ADJUSTABLE WINDSHIELD, CENTER STAND, ON-BOARD COMPUTER, HEATED GRIPS, AND MORE! FACTORY LOADED SPORT TOURING! HAS SOME SCRATCHES AND TOUCH UP SPOTS.
2015 Yamaha FJR1300ESSupersport Tourer Perfected
The FJR1300ES offers leading-edge tech that lets you tour with performance and comfort, plus electrically adjustable suspension.Features may include:
- The FJR1300ES features an all-new electronically adjustable suspension to take it easy to adjust the suspensions to fit different riding conditions and bring greater convenience to touring.
- The FJR1300ES offers the same aggressive styling features, including the headlight cowl and side fairing as the FJR1300A. The flexible side panels are not only great looking, they also adjust to help improve comfort and aid in weather protection.
- FJR1300ES riders can select D-mode (Drive-mode) for varying mappings, giving the motorcycle exceptional versatility. This works in conjunction with YCC-T (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) generating engine character that can be sportier or more relaxed depending on the riding situations.
- Traction control developed from MotoGP technology is standard on the FJR1300ES. While engaged, the system detects wheel spin and adjusts ignition timing, fuel injection volume, and throttle valve opening to help maintain traction, unlike some competitors whos system only cuts ignition creating a hard cut-out feeling. The system is designed to let the operator ride on roads that have limited traction with more confidence.
- Another popular feature standard on the FJR1300ES is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips.
- Instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road. Riders can easily customize the display to show the information they want.
- The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons provides balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.
- A pushbutton-adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding and come standard on the FJR1300ES.
- Additional features on the FJR1300ES include a two-position adjustable rider seat, low for shorter riders or nearly 1-inch higher for a more spacious feel for taller riders, plus handlebars that can be adjusted to one of three different positions.