ONLY 26,763 MILES, GIVI TOP BOX, CRASHBAR AND BAG GUARDS, ABS, CRUISE CONTROL, RIDE MODES CONTROL, ON-BOARD COMPUTER, ZUMO MOUNT, TALL WINDSHIELD, FZ-1 MIRRORS, TECH PHONE MOUNT, AND NEWER TIRES! CLEAN AND LOADED SPORT TOURING!
2014 Yamaha FJR1300AYAMAHA Invented Supersport Touring.
The FJR1300 sets the benchmark against which all other supersport tourers are measured. State-of-the-art innovation include electronic cruise control, a traction control system, drive-mode that lets you select the performance character, meter panel desing with advance styling and function, and an aerodynamic front fairing design for improved airflow and comfort. If you're serious about superbike touring, you found your destination.
Key Features May Include:
- The FJR1300A boasts lots of features sure to grab the attention of many riders. The aggressive styling, including the headlight cowl and side fairing, are not only great looking, they also help improve comfort and aid in weather protection.
- Riders can select D-mode (Drive-mode) for varying mappings, giving the motorcycle exceptional versatility. This works in conjunction with YCC-T (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle), generating engine character that can be sportier or more relaxed depending on riding situations.
- Traction control developed from MotoGP technology is standard on the FJR1300A. While engaged, the system detects wheel spin and adjusts ignition timing, fuel injection volume, and throttle opening to help maintain traction. The system is designed to let the operator ride on roads that have limited traction with more confidence.
- Another feature now standard on the FJR1300A is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips.
- A three-part instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road. Riders can easily customize the display to show the information they want.
- LED front turn signals/position lights give the FJR1300A the modern, high-tech look sport touring riders want.
- A pushbutton-adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- FJR1300A includes a two-position adjustable rider seat, low for shorter riders or nearly 1-inch higher for a more spacious feel for taller riders, plus handlebars that can be adjusted to one of three different positions. The result is a superb, custom-fit ride.
- Sharp-looking bodywork and air-management system keep the bike and rider cool; a central vent beneath the instrument panel cools the rider and reduces negative pressure for less buffeting, and fairing side panels with tool-less adjustability let the rider direct airflow.