ONLY 749 MILES! 1-OWNER, FUEL INJECTED, LOWERED SUSPENSION, ADJUSTABLE KICKSTAND!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile
2018 Suzuki GSX250R
Introducing the new GSX250R - a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzukis Katana sport bike heritage to a broader audience. Built to deliver the Katanas unique spirit to a new generation of riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.
This approachable street-sport bike features a proven, twin-cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.
A low seat height, slim fuel tank and overall light weight makes the new GSX250R an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R has a riding range of well over 250 miles.
This new model adds to Suzukis unrivaled selection of small displacement motorcycles created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the terrific new VanVan 200, the sporty-standard GW250, the classic looking TU250X, and now the GSX250R, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.Features may include:
- New fully-faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki Katana heritage
- Fuel-injected twin-cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 MPG.
- The GSX250R features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel, a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and taillight using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- The 248cc parallel-twin engine that powers the GSX250R has been refined to maximize low- to mid-range torque to deliver a power characteristic that emphasizes ease of control.
- Intelligent engine design and fuel-injection (EFI) tuning yields class-leading fuel economy while satisfying world-wide emission requirements.
- Designed to get the most out of the engines mid-range performance and emit a pleasing sound, the GSX250R new exhaust is lightweight and stylish.
- The Katana essence is present in the GSX250Rs full bodywork that features a sporty and aggressive style with a futuristic flair. Select styling cues from historic and current Suzuki sportbikes appeal to both new and experienced riders.
- The fairing routes cooling air to the radiator while moving hot air from the engine away from the rider.
- The front of the motorcycle features unique dual LED position lights, angular fairing-mounted mirrors and an effective sport windshield that incorporates slots to reduce wind buffeting.
- The GSX250R is equipped with a new, reverse-lit multi-function LCD instrumentation panel that displays a variety of information.
- At the top of the display is a bar-graph tachometer and in the center is large digital speedometer with a convenient digital clock and digital gear position indicator.
- The GSX250R uses an open type regulator/rectifier to reduce charging system draw that can rob power from the engine. A maintenance-free battery makes sure the motorcycle starts quickly each time.