ONLY 8768 MILES, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, RENTHAL HANDLEBARS, ON-BOARD COMPUTER, NEW REAR TIRE, AND MORE! BIG POWER STANDARD SPORT BIKE!
2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000F ABS
As much as a GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the GSX-S1000F ABS owns the road. Developed using the attributes of the championship winning 2005 2008 generation GSX-R1000, this touring-ready sportbike carries the spirit of the Suzuki performance to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for all-day riding comfort.
Its more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; its about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The 2018 GSX-S1000F ABS is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant which makes more power and torque thats ideal street-riding. Its no surprise that this powerhouse is based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine which was famous for making big power through the low and mid-range to deliver street-dominating performance.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzukis Advanced Traction Control System**, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped Brembo and NISSIN brakes, the GSX-S1000F ABS is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with wild, rugged, and aggressive styling, a wind-cheating fairing and screen, and you have a touring-ready sportbike ready for the open road or corner carving.
With the GSX-S1000F ABS, Suzuki changes motorcycling for the better, again.
*Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
**The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the riders throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Fuel-injected, GSX-R based engine has increased horsepower and torque
- New Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) drive line smooths shifting and engine braking
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration
- New ventilation holes between the cylinders reduces pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length
- The new SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry
- This large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable activated release providing the rider with superb friction-point feel
- Styled to complement the rest of the chassis and to house a bright dual headlight, the GSX-S1000F ABSs full fairing slices through the wind while so the rider benefits from the upright, sporty ergonomics
- Lightweight and compact chassis is engineered to be agile and fun-to-ride for a wide range of riders. This ability starts with the low-mass rigid aluminum main frame coupled with the strong aluminum-alloy swingarm