NEW TIRES, STOCK, CLEAN, FUEL INJECTED MUSCLE CRUISER!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile
2017 Suzuki Boulevard M90
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look thats uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. Its all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
Features may include:Engine
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine SOHC is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twins finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder heads cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Suzukis class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel