1-OWNER, AFTERMARKET EXHAUST, AFTERMARKET INTAKES, BACKREST, FENDER ELIMINATOR, BLUETOOTH AUDIO SYSTEM, ENGINE GUARD, LICENSE PLATE RELOCATION KIT, AVON GRIPS AND NEW TIRES! NICE BLACKED OUT MUSCLE CRUISER, BIG POWER!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile
2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
With capabilities born of Suzukis Performance DNA heritage, the M109R B.O.S.S. is a power cruiser using some of the largest pistons in the industry a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. Featuring aggressive blacked-out styling, it delivers awesome performance and massive amounts of torque from idle to redline. Thats complemented by smooth performance on the highway and precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and inverted forks.Features may include:
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4 inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each large cylinder bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Blacked-out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- Twin front fully-floating disc-brakes with dual-piston calipers and a single-disc, rear brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.