ONLY 12,171 MILES, CARBON FIBER EXHAUST, FRAME SLIDERS, POWER MODE CONTROL, FENDER ELIMINATOR, TRACTION CONTROL, FUEL INJECTED, AND NEW FRONT TIRE! HAS SOME SCRATCHES AND RIGHT FAIRING IS CRACKED.
2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Whats in a number? Only everything. Six percent may not sound like much, but it is the displacement advantage the 2014 Ninja ZX-6R supersport has over the rest of the 600cc class. This performance advantage began over a decade ago with the first 636, a revolutionary machine that blew-away the competitions 600s and won races against factory 750s on the track. The 2014 ZX-6R continues family tradition of racetrack dominance and unmatched street cred with its physical embodiment of the family slogan: Performance Counts!Features may include:
- Class-leading Supersport performance and styling deliver a youthful dose of street potency
- 636cc inline-four offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- Selectable engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control puts the power to the pavement whether its dry and grippy or rain-slick
- Showa Separate Function Big Piston Fork (SFF-BP) offers light weight, easy adjustability and smoother initial suspension tracking
- Nissin one-piece monobloc radial-mount front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking modulation with an accurate and direct feel at the lever
- F.C.C. clutch with assist function offers light clutch pull and strong clamping force for less clutch slippage under acceleration while slipper function minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Aggressive styling and sharp, aerodynamic and bodywork clearly shout: Performance Counts!
- Lightweight twin-spar aluminum frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and also features a 23.5-degree rake angle for quick steering response, maximum maneuverability and to promote clear communication from the front tire
- Reduced friction steering stem seals for easy steering inputs and noticeably improved low speed handling