Selling my gently used 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black. Completely stock, no mods. Second owner (first owner worked at a bike dealership and kept bike pristine as well). Garage kept. Yearly tune-ups and oil changes. All normal maintenance done, including full inspection and tune-up, brand new rear tire, oil change, and new battery, all with less than 100 miles.
The bike is essentially flawless other than a tiny dent and cracked tank badge (emblem) on the right side of the gas tank. Virtually unnoticeable. Clean title. No accidents.
Selling due to having a child and not able to ride as much. But my loss is your gain!
Many extras included:
- motorcycle cover (perfect fit)
- brand new front tire (unmounted)
- Triumph OEM rear seat back
- Triumph OEM fairing (windshield)
- Used Dominator Touring Pipes (never installed) - these exhaust pipes are the perfect blend of more noise than the stock pea-shooters for road safety and awareness, but also won't wake up your neighbors. They are full stainless (no packing) so noise level will be the same as brand new.
- new set of low profile mirrors (never installed)
CASH IN PERSON ONLY.
Happy to meet at a police station for both of our safety if you would like.
For test drive:
- must have motorcycle endorsement on license
- I will hold your car keys and driver's license