Honda Pays Tribute to PBTF's Mike Traynor
Honda pays tribute to PBTF's Mike Traynor
For more than 25 years, American Honda has enjoyed a wonderful working relationship with the PBTF and its Ride For Kids fundraising events. Beyond our relationship with the Foundation, we also enjoyed a close personal relationship with Mike. One big reason Mike and Honda were such a good fit is because we shared so much in common. Mike loved facing tough challenges head on, said Raymond Blank, Senior Vice President of the American Honda Motorcycle Division.
He knew research and technology were often the keys to winning. And he worked tirelesslyfor the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, but also as an ambassador for the sport of motorcycling.
It seems very fitting that todays memorial to Mike is a living memorial, a new beginning of life that will continue to grow strong for years to come. But as a greater sign of respect, Honda also intends to keep supporting the Ride For Kidsthats really the proper tribute to Mike, said Blank.
About The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization that seeks to:
* Find the cause of and cure for childhood brain tumors by supporting medical research
* Increase public awareness about the severity and prevalence of childhood brain tumors
* Aid in the early detection and treatment of childhood brain tumors
* Support a national database on all primary brain tumors
* Provide educational and emotional support for children and families affected by this life-threatening disease.
To learn more, visit www.pbtfus.org/rideforkids.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and personal watercraft in the U.S. American Hondas Motorcycle Division conducts the sales, marketing, and operational activities for these products through authorized Honda dealers. For more information on Honda products, go to www.powersports.honda.com.