Cycle World IMS 2010-2011 Schedule
Cycle World IMS 2010-2011 schedule
The 2010-2011 International Motorcycle Shows 12-city tour schedule is as follows:
- November 12-14, 2010 - Dallas Convention Center - Dallas, TX
- November 19-21, 2010 - San Mateo County Event Center - San Mateo, CA
- December 10-12, 2010 - Qwest Field & Event Center - Seattle, WA
- December 17-19, 2010 - Long Beach Convention Center - Long Beach, CA
- January 7-9, 2011 - Rock Financial Showplace - Novi, MI
- January 14-16, 2011 - Washington Convention Center - Washington D.C.
- January 21-23, 2011 - Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - New York, NY
- January 28-30, 2011 - I-X Center - Cleveland, OH
- February 4-6, 2011 - Minneapolis Convention Center - Minneapolis, MN
- February 11-13, 2011 - Donald E. Stephens Convention Center - Chicago, IL
- February 25-27, 2011 - Carolina First Center - Greenville, SC
- March 9-12, 2011 - Ocean Center - Daytona Beach, FL
The International Motorcycle Shows will feature gear, accessories, stunt shows, demo rides, new rider programs, must-attend seminars, kids activities, Media Previews and more. Additional opportunities will exist for licensed riders to test ride new motorcycles at five locations including Dallas, San Mateo, Long Beach, Greenville and Daytona Beach. An added Media Preview in Chicago will supplement existing media events in Long Beach and New York, showcasing the latest new vehicles and product debuts.
We are thrilled to bring an electrified and eye-popping all-new International Motorcycle Show to 12 cities across the country where long-time bikers, potential new riders, friends and family can immerse themselves in the world of powersports, said International Motorcycle Shows Director Jeff DEntremont. This years tour will feature a fresh new experience from the minute you arrive and deliver value unlike anything weve ever provided before to all types of powersports enthusiasts nationwide. Long time fans of the show cant miss it this year and for those whove never been, this will be the year to attend!
For more information visit motorcycleshows.com.
More by Motorcycle.com Staff