1-OWNER, HARD KROME EXHAUST, CHROME FORKS, TOOL BAG, FUEL INJECTED, AND NEW FRONT TIRE! CLEAN 1900cc MUSCLE CRUISER!
2014 Yamaha Raider S
Some would like to build their own; some would rather ride. Either way weve got you covered. The 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine that powers it takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider S is pure Star, designed and engineered by the worlds best bike builders. The S model gets even more chrome: chrome triple clamps, fork sliders, air box cover, engine covers, head-light housing, handlebar risers, and more.
Key Features May Include:
- S model gets even more chrome: chrome triple clamps, fork sliders, air box cover, engine covers, headlight housing, handlebar risers, etc.
- A 6-degree yoke anglethe first ever on a Star Motorcyclemakes it possible to achieve that custom raked-out look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out backthe tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg* means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- All-aluminum cast frame is lightweight, rigid and tuned for light, athletic handling. A light, Controlled-Fill, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bikes lithe style.
- Low, sculpted seat holds the rider in place, and pullback bars reach back to enforce a casual, urban cruising style.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out backthe tallest and widest ever on a Star.