I'm moving to a place with a smaller garage. Bike works great, still have the original owners manual, tool kit, spare key and OEM parts from the upgrades done. have a set of 50/50 tires and a set of 80/20 tires for dirt.
Upgrades/Improvements done to
KTM metal hand guards
seat concepts seat - have OEM also
Wings exhaust - have OEM also
Lowering Kouba link - have OEM also
AXP Racing Xtrem skid plate - have OEM also
aftermarket body panels - have OEM also
adjustable mirrors - have OEM also
2017 KTM 690 R ENDURO,
Powerful engine, cool look, fantastic chassis set-up and optimum ergonomics - the KTM 690 Enduro R unites outstanding offroad qualities with unbeatable all-round ability - plus a shape radically optimized. It feels just as at home in the city and on rural roads as it does on gravel and tough terrain. The even more advanced single-cylinder combines the classic Enduro concept with state-of-the-art technology and sporty all-round ability with suitability for everyday use. Perfect workmanship and impressive details reflect the typical KTM philosophy.
Frame and Swingarm
- Frame and Swingarm: Despite its thoroughbred offroad chassis, the 690 Enduro R also numbers among the curve-bandits on the road. Two major contributors to its excellent tracking stability are the lightweight tubular trellis frame made from chrome-molybdenum steel and the high-quality die-cast swingarm - both of them extremely torsion-resistant.
- Suspension Components: By professionals for everyone: The KTM 690 Enduro R's WP upside-down fork, with a whole 250 mm of suspension travel and 48 mm outer tubes, is adjustable in many ways and masters the balancing act between everyday, road and offroad use with the greatest of ease. It is designed as a split fork with separate damping circuits (compression damping on the left fork tube, rebound damping on the right) that can be adjusted independently from each other. This means that they cannot interact as they do in conventional open bleed systems - thus guaranteeing even sportier, more purposeful and rider-optimized ride characteristics. The pivot-arm articulated WP pressurised-gas monoshock with 250 mm of travel even features high-speed and low-speed compression adjustment.
- Brakes: The KTM 690 Enduro R's extremely powerful and easily applied Brembo® brakes are equipped with lightweight wave brake discs. They defy every hardcore use, no matter whether hitting the gas through a labyrinth of curves or coming down a mountain in heavy terrain.
- ABS: The 690 Enduro R enters the fray with Bosch 9M+ABS - highly effective, disengageable and optionally with offroad ABS (by means of PowerParts dongle) for real offroad riding: Freely lockable rear wheel with a sharp ABS function up front.
Low Fuel Consumption
- Injection / Engine Management: