ONLY 3799 MILES, 1-OWNER, RENTHAL HANDLEBARS, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, ON-BOARD COMPUTER, NEW TIRES, AND MORE! CLEAN BLACKED OUT BIG POWER SPORT BIKE!
2020 Suzuki GSX-S1000F
As much as the GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the Suzuki GSX-S1000F owns the road. This tour-capable sportbike carries Suzuki engine performance to the street, with technology and components packaged into a chassis designed for all-day riding comfort.
The 2020 GSX-S1000F is powered by a 999cc, inline-four-cylinder powerplant that provides the torque-rich power thats ideal for street riding. Its no surprise that this powerhouse is based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which is known for making big power through the low- and mid-range to deliver street-dominating performance.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzukis Advanced Traction Control System*, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped** Brembo and Nissin brakes, the GSX-S1000F is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with a new, glossy paint treatment on a wind-cheating full fairing and you have a sportbike ready for the open road or corner carving.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc, inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration.
- Ventilation holes between the cylinders reduce pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque.
- Long-stroke GSX-R engine design has broad low- to mid-range power and torque that is ideal for street riding.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration, yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry.
- This large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable-activated release, providing the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- Styled to complement the rest of the chassis and to house a bright dual headlight, the GSX-S1000F's full fairing slices through the wind so the rider benefits from the upright, sporty ergonomics.
- The lightweight and compact chassis is engineered to be agile and fun to ride for a wide range of riders. This ability starts with the low-mass rigid aluminum main frame coupled with the strong aluminum alloy swingarm.
- The 43mm inverted KYB forks have adjustable compression and rebound damping, and spring preload with a generous 120mm (4.7 inch) of front wheel travel.
- The GSX-S1000F is equipped with Suzukis Easy Start System that requires just a simple touch of the starter button to fire up the engine (without pulling the clutch lever if the transmission is in neutral).
- The dual headlight assembly in the full fairing uses a pair of 55-watt H7 halogen bulbs one for the low beam, while both illuminate for the high beam. The tail section houses an integrated LED tail light with clear lens.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories are available, such as a tank bag and taller touring screen, plus a large selection of logo apparel.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).