1-OWNER, ONLY 2075 MILES! BAG MOUNTS, HANDGUARDS, CRASH CAGE, HEATED GRIPS, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, ONBOARD COMPUTER AND MORE! CRISPY CLEAN ADVENTURE BIKE!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile
2019 Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT Adventure
Introduced in 2002, the V-Strom 1000 expanded the popularity of motorcycles in the adventure category. When a more proficient V-Strom 1000 debuted in 2014, it was also embraced by riders around the world. To maintain leadership in this category, Suzuki applied new technology and practical experience to the 2018 V-Strom 1000 and now adds a host of tour-ready features to the 2019 V-Strom 1000XT Adventure.
Always a good citizen, the V-Strom 1000XT Adventure has innovative systems to maintain engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving worldwide emission standards. To emphasize Suzukis adventure heritage, the V-Stroms styling hints at its lineage with a renewed call for adventure. That fresh styling also contributes to functionality and joins the unique Motion Track Anti-lock* and Combined Brake System and other features to bring rider assist technology to a new group of adventure riders.
Like every V-Strom before it, the appeal and value of the 2019 V-Strom 1000XT Adventure will be recognized by experienced and enthusiastic riders. If you want to enjoy a trouble-free adventure as well, join them on a V-Strom.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether its a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
- The four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc, 90-degree, V-twin engine is designed to deliver outstanding performance across the entire powerband.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting, as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- Pistons were engineered with use of FEM analysis to achieve ideal rigidity and weight.
- The V-Stroms Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)** has Suzukis unique Motion Track Anti-lock and Combination Brake System. This system aids rider control during sudden braking, even in corners, and will help the rider continue cornering on the originally intended line.
- This advanced ABS system adjusts brake pressure during upright riding with other pressure adjustments when the motorcycle is leaning to either side, so the stopping force matches the available traction.
- Information about the motorcycles attitude is continually measured by a Bosch five-axis IMU. Sensors on the front and rear wheels continually measure speed. The wheel speed and IMU measurements, plus the amount of brake lever or pedal pressure, are calculated by the ABS control unit to instantly adjust the fluid pressure to the brake calipers as required.
- The distinctive fairing design is achieved by a straight styling line from the tip of its beak back to the fuel tank. This is a sharp and aggressive refinement of the Suzuki DR-Big inspired appearance.
- The height- and angle-adjustable windscreen has a new shape and is 49mm taller than the prior V-Strom's screen. The windscreen was developed through extensive wind-tunnel testing to reduce wind noise and rider fatigue. Suzukis patented mechanism allows the windscreen angle to be easily adjusted by hand.
- The advanced chassis is the foundation of a compact, lightweight adventure-ready package that provides comfort and enjoyment to a variety of riders.
- The charging system uses a durable, three-phase stator with an open-style regulator/rectifier that reduces mechanical drag and heat while producing higher output at lower engine speeds.