ONLY 3536 MILES, 1-OWNER, FULL CUSTOM PAINT, COBRA EXHAUST, LED SIGNALS, LED TAIL LIGHT, UPGRADED GRIPS AND MIRRORS, AND MORE! COOL BIG POWER MUSCLE CRUISER!
2018 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic-inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle thats uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle delivers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. Its all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4 inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive, low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Blacked-out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M109R B.O.S.S. include a black-finish engine guard set and trim-fitting, functional saddlebags.