SUPER CLEAN! FULL YOSHIMURA EXHAUST, PRO TAPER BARS, EXCEL WHEELS, GRAPHICS KIT AND MORE!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. Used Sport Touring Preowned Adventure Bagger Tour Streetbike. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile.
2014 Suzuki RM-Z450
The RM-Z450 won Cycle World Magazine's "Best Motocrosser" in 2011 and 2012 and saw continued success by winning Transworld Motocross and RacerX's 450 shootout in 2013. Now with the 2014 RM-Z450, the podium is even closer to your grasps!
The 2014 RM-Z450 has an engine that develops exceptional power from idle to redline and provides incredibly crisp throttle response. It also features the innovative Separate Function front Fork (SFF) from no other than Showa. The front suspension is engineered with a twin-spar aluminum frame for an optimum balance between rigidity and high-speed traction, providing you with incredibly precise handling and smooth performance on the toughest tracks. Simply put, the 2014 Suzuki RM-Z450 gives you the key to overpower the competition.
Champions Choose Suzuki...and Suzuki supports future champions! In addition to all the high-tech features and race-winning performance of the 2014 RM-Z models, Suzuki offers the best amateur racing program around! Click on the link below to find out more about Suzuki's contingency program!
Features May Include:
- Redesigned muffler internal parts, bottom-to-mid range power and torque are increased, resulting in improved performance without losing top end. The new muffler body now uses conventional bolts in end cap instead of rivets to simplify the replacement of the glass wool packing in the muffler.
- For quick fuel adjustment setting to suit riding condition, two couplers are enclosed. One is for rich and another for lean fuel setting compared to stock setting. Riders can change fuel setting to best suit the riding conditions by simply connecting either coupler.
- 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine developed to deliver phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
- Showa piggyback-reservoir rear shock with high/low-speed compression damping adjustment, plus rebound damping and spring preload adjustments. The rear shock, working through Suzuki's superlative rising-rate linkage system, provides 2 inches of wheel travel, delivering maximum traction.
- Latest version of Separate Function front Fork (SFF-type2) from Showa, separating the spring and damping tasks. The right leg contains the spring, while the left leg incorporates the cartridge assembly to manage damping. It results in reduced friction, increased absorption performance and weight saving.
- ECM ignition program has been changed for improved starting performance.
- Stylish two-tone radiator shrouds with new aggressive graphics and yellow number plate accentuate the RM-Z450's agile looks.
- The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability.
- Intake cam timing and amount of lift has been modified for smoother power delivery and control.
- Aluminum cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating, built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- Lightweight, battery-less, motocross-use electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage makes for efficient power delivery. 12-hole fuel injector delivers a fine fuel/air mist for efficient operation.
- The muffler body uses conventional bolts, instead of rivets to simplify the replacement of mufflers glass wool packing.
- 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation.
- Slim chassis design makes for a slim riding position, opening up