DAN MOTO CARBON FIBER EXHAUST, LOW MILES! HOP ON!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. Used Sport Touring Preowned Adventure Bagger Tour Streetbike. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile.
2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE
After years of unchallenged domination, the best-selling Ninja 250R sportbike had finally begun to see competition from other manufacturers. Make no mistake, it still outperformed the challengers by a significant margin on the open road, but why simply outperform them, when you can totally dominate? The new 2013 Ninja 300 thoroughly dominates its lightweight sportbike competition on the performance front, and it also significantly ups the ante for refinement, ease of use and overall practicality. Thanks to a new digital fuel injection system, and a new F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions, this new 300 is the best lightweight sportbike, by far, when it comes to overall performance and sporting capability.Features may include:
- 296cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin design offers far superior highway passing power and clearly dominant acceleration compared to other lightweight sportbikes
- New Digital Fuel Injection (DFI) system uses dual 32mm throttle bodies and provides both improved fuel economy and cleaner emissions compared to last years 250
- New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions provides more power handling capability with significantly less effort. Design also makes clutch easier to modulate and helps reduce the effect of back-torque to reduce wheel hop when downshifting
- All-new bodywork features an aggressive and edgy design with strong Ninja family DNA that sets the Ninja 300 apart from its lightweight sportbike competitors
- New frame uses high-tensile steel main tubes that are 150% more rigid and provide superior feel and agility compared to last years 250
- New 10-spoke 17-inch wheels look great and the rear rim has grown wider, allowing the use of a larger 140-section rear tire for 2013
- Revised six-speed transmission features a new roller-type shift drum for smoother actuation and stronger gears for maximum durability. It also offers wide selection of ratios to match varied riding conditions and its positive neutral finder makes it much easier to find neutral when stopped
- Kawasaki Air Management System (KAMS) uses a special deflector to channel hot air from the back of the radiator, so that it exits the bottom of the motorcycle, instead of being blown onto the rider
- Low 30.9-inch seat height and tapered seat boosts confidence for smaller riders