OHLINS SUSPENSION, ABS, STOCK, CLEAN, LOW MILES, SEXY ITALIAN!
WWW.ROADTRACKANDTRAIL.COM We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877=870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. Used Sportbike Racing Preowned Crotch Rocket Naked Standard Street. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile.
- Weight Dry: 401 lbs. (182 kg)
Wet: 461 lbs. (209 kg)
- Wheelbase 59.5 in. (1,511 mm)
- Seat Height 30.9 - 31.9 in. (785 - 810 mm) adjustable
- Engine Testastretta 11° L-twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- Horsepower 145 hp (108.2 kW) @ 7,500 rpm
- Displacement 1198 cc
- Bore x Stroke 106 x 67.9 mm
- Torque 91.8 ft. lbs. (124.5 Nm) @ 7,250 rpm
- Compression Ratio 12.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic fuel injection, 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride-by-Wire (RbW)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 4.6 gal. (17.5 l)
- Clutch Light action, wet, multi-plate clutch with hydraulic control; self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Cooling Liquid
- Exhaust Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes; 2 aluminum mufflers
- Transmission 6-speed
- Primary Drive Straight cut gears
- Final Drive Front sprocket 15; rear sprocket 41
- Gear Ratio 1st: 37/15
- Brakes Front: (2) 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo evo M50 4-piston calipers, radial pump with ABS
Rear: 245 mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper with ABS
- Wheels Front: Y- shaped 3-spoke in light alloy, 3.5 x 17 in.
Rear: Y-shaped 3-spoke in light alloy, 6 x 17 in.
- Tires Front: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
Rear: 190/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Instrumentation Color TFT display
- Frame Tubular steel Trellis
- Suspension Front: Ohlins fully adjustable 48 mm upside-down forks; 5.1 in. (130 mm) travel
Rear: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock, aluminum 1-sided swingarm; 5.9 in. (152 mm) travel
- Rake 24.3°
- Trail 3.7 in. (93.2 mm)