Here's A Hot Deal On A Popular Battery Charger
Just yesterday we debunked some myths about Lithium motorcycle batteries, and now we’ve received word on this excellent deal for the Oxford Oximiser 900 battery charger for lead-acid batteries. Normally retailing for $59.95, you can get it now for $35.95.
Here’s what you need to know about the Oxford Oximiser 900, direct from Revzilla:
The Oximiser 900 is a professional switch mode charger designed to automatically maintain, optimize and prolong the life of any 12 volt battery. The sophisticated battery management system uses micro-processor control to select the optimum charging profile. It also performs sequenced checks and displays the battery status on a back-lit LCD screen.
5 Stage Automatic Battery Management:
- Tests – battery connection polarity
- Analyzes – battery & diagnoses condition
- Recovers – heavily discharged batteries
- Bulk Charges – low batteries quickly
- Maintains – a low current if voltage drops below set limit
- Can be left permanently connected to provide long-term battery care
- Suitable for all 12V battery types up to 20Ah including Gel, MF and conventional lead and refillable batteries
- Provides real time information about the battery condition
- Heavily discharged batteries as low as 4.1 V can be charged if the battery is not damaged
- Comes complete with a wall bracket and both permanent ring connectors and crocodile clips