Bike Insurance in UK for US Visitor Staff
by Staff
I find myself renting a bike in the UK almost every year and I started to wonder if it might be cheaper to buy a bike on my next visit. (My borther can provide free storage.) My questions relate to licensing and insurance. Anyone know if its possible to buy short term motorcyle insurance (say 2 months each year) and ride legally on a California motorcyle license in the UK? (With a possible visit to mainland Europe.)

Any info or pointers are most welcome.

Get in your Inbox Staff Staff presents an unrivaled combination of bike reviews and news written by industry experts

More by Staff

Join the conversation