How to Get a Japanese Spec Bike Titled in U.S.? Staff
by Staff
I have a Japanese spec bike I would like to bring back from Japan with me (1991 GSXR 1100) and need to know what to do to get it titled prior to leaving Okinawa. I must have it titled in the states or I will have to pay an importer for the Marine Corps to ship it for me.

Get in your Inbox Staff Staff presents an unrivaled combination of bike reviews and news written by industry experts

More by Staff

Join the conversation