Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 10-27-2004, 06:38 AM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Why are we Americans too politically correct?

Heck, after Clowntoon I thought we weren't supposed to care at all. Maybe O'Reilly could get Jesse Jackson to come counsel him.

You do have to chuckle at the irony of the party of sex, drugs and rock ' roll trying to use unsubstantiated accusations (suspiciously brought by someone who came back to work for the "predator" a la Anita Hill) against someone that don't like.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2004, 06:43 AM   #22
pplassm
Founding Member

Default Re: 2005 Fast Dates Pinup Calendars

It's available if you want it. $10/liter for JD at the Baghdad AP Duty Free Shop, a little higher in the Green Zone. Beer is everywhere. Just ask all the civilians around here.

Realistically, it's still a war zone. None of us military pukes want to be missing any marbles when the krap starts to fly.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:31 AM   #23
sarnali
Founding Member

A sound policy indeed

Years ago, when me and mscuddy were pups, some guy lost his legs on the flight deck, turns out half the air wing was stoned.

We had a guy in 1 main loose a hand to a feed pump coupling, right after we smoked some Afghani hash with him.

Military s**t is dangerous enough when you're straight, I guess we learned the hard way.
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 09:50 AM   #24
seruzawa
The Toad

Yeah. I watched two idiots blow a hole in the deck of their gunboat 'cause they managed to detonate a concussion grenade they were playing catch with.

Then there were the clowns who put an M-79 grenade round in a fire to "see what would happen".

Nothing more dangerous than a couple of bored swab jockeys.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:38 PM   #25
cbeavan
Founding Member

I think you have us "W" supporters all wrong. One of my favorite mags is Superbike from the UK, so I was surprised anybody could find the Motorcyclist cover or content objectionable. I am right wing but you should leave off the whacko. In fact I think anybody who would compare "W" and the murdering binladen should be refered to as whacko.
cbeavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 04:56 AM   #26
pplassm
Founding Member

Default Too Ironic for Words

The Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) office, who is responsible for providing activities for military personnel, has scheduled a Halloween party for tonight. This has been advertised for several weeks now.

Our leadership has just banned all military personnel from attending.

Old 10-28-2004, 04:06 PM   #27
samurai01us
Founding Member

Sad existence, really, when someone has to be so full of intolerance and hatred that they can't even look at a picture of a pretty girl without twisting the moment into a liberal rant. Bible thumpers didn't invent political correctness; lefties did, with their attempt to immasculate the american media with their nazi-like, narrow minded "witch hunts." Look to your own party; there is where the true intolerance exists. And give your boy Kerry a good "Sieg Heil" when you see him. That's what you're embracing.
samurai01us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 07:24 AM   #28
sean11

wait a minute kpaul. i'm a Bible believing, moderate conservative motorcyclist, gun nut, soldier, and biologist. I believe the word of God is correct in all things. having said that, stop trying to push your political agenda on us and stick to a discussion about bikes you liberal, heathen *****monger. (oops, did i say that?) by the way, just because someone is a political conservative does not make them a chrisitian. If you are trying to excuse your lifestyle, or justify it based on the action of anyone other than Jesus, you are comparing yourself to the wrong man. You asked for it, don't start none, there won't be none.

sean
sean11 is offline   Reply With Quote