Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Deuce vs. Phoenix Reader Feedback (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/252-deuce-vs-phoenix-reader-feedback.html)

marc 01-15-2001 06:43 PM

Re: Deuce vs. Phoenix Reader Feedback

wolvie, is that you?

x1lightening 01-16-2001 06:52 AM

Re: I don

x1lightning was allready taken, DUMBASS!!!!

damn now I have stooped to his low intelligence level!

OH Well, Some people just don't get it!

SeanAlexander 01-16-2001 07:45 AM

Re: aghhha

Modern Technology? Wait a second, we're talking about cruisers and cruiser riders here... Technology isn't the point. If they cared about technology (or performance) they would NOT be buying cruisers.

Wolvie 01-16-2001 10:08 AM

Nope...that wasn't me.

I haven't posted in a while...but I'm still here on occassion reading this stuff.

motorcyclerider 01-16-2001 10:55 AM

Different strokes for different folks. I'd personally rather have the BMW, cause it doesn't "look" like the "same old V-Twin" cruiser, weither it's made by Harley or Japanese!! The V-twin cruiser's are boring, everybody has one, no individualisum, just follow the crowd and be a "pretenda biker", LOL..

R1150GS 01-17-2001 07:51 AM

Squid Bike on Line, no, Motorcycle Online

Whether or not you like cruisers or not is your business. However, the name of this site is Motorcycle Online. I'm just guessing but a cruiser is a motorcycle, no? Well punk ass, some people, myself excluded, do like cruisers and as evidence, cruiser sales numbers are leading all other market segments. So before you whine and cry like the squid you are, open your mind. A cruiser may not handle like a R1 or wheelie like a GSX-R1000, but they are motorcycles and the freedom to choose what one rides is akin to the freedom to ride.

SamBlob 01-17-2001 11:00 PM

Re: Different Cruisers

BMW R1200C

Honda Valkyrie

Suzuki Savage 650

Kawasaki Drifter 800 & 1500

Yamaha V-Max

Moto Guzzi California & Jackal

Comments?

SamBlob 01-17-2001 11:19 PM

Funny shyte! The amazing thing is that I can actually picture it happening!

If I had the money, I'd buy a Nighthawk 750 (maybe a two-year-old used one...) and paint a Sprite ad on the tank. Y'know, green, with bubbles, saying: "Image Is Nothing. Thirst Is Everything."

SamBlob 01-18-2001 01:01 PM

I DO!!!

Geoff 01-19-2001 08:06 AM

Both the Duece and the R1200 are nice cruisers, though the beemer is somewhat agricultural-looking. The Moto Guzzi California EV would have been a nice addition to this comparison. I believe it would have easily won!

The author should lose the Ebonics. This is insulting to the minority readership and compromises the integrity of the article. Or did I miss the humor?