Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #11
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default 1973 Go Devil Folding Gas Mileage Miser

Your one and only chance to own a true champion of motorcycling, the 1973 Go Devil Foldable Motorcycle. Powered by the powerful but fuel efficient 50cc Fuji Motor, designed by the Suburau Corporation, the Go Devil can climb a sixty degree grade, while still delivering 100 mpg. Your last chance to purchase one of these rare and fantastic motorcycles of the 1970's at the unbelieveable low price of $1,500.99. Accessories include a spare torque converter belt, and a suitcase the bike folds into. Be the first on your block to own a true classic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Go Devi[1].jpg (107.0 KB, 6 views)

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
AJ-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeU View Post
10K miles and 20 years means bad seals and garage queen rot to me.
I started it up at least once a month; and rode it around the block whenever possible. In Michigan (where I used to live), I'd drain the tank and it would sit for usually 3 months in the winter; had a whole list of stuff I'd do when putting it away and taking it back out again. Again, I took great care of it. If you are interested, you are more than welcome to take a look. If you aren't interested for any reason; that's cool too. Again, I love the bike, and am not in a hurry to sell it. Just thought I'd open up the audience to those who might appreciate it.

As for the price, another way to look at it is that $3500 is around a third of what I put into it. Definitely not a fire sale; so good luck to those who are waiting for one!

Take care,
A.J.
AJ-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #13
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Klazy Ken! We may have a potential student!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote