Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 12-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
2valvedesmo

Default Gator Customs

Moke1K - I did check out Gator Customs. Is this your store ? Are you in Chicago ? I need to go to Crestwood and check it out. Let me know. I have a Black Helmet I want brushed.
2valvedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #12
2valvedesmo

Airhawk - Gracias por tu respuesta. Pareces como un buen hombre. Entonces espero que estas bien y ten un buen paso en to ride.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:53 AM   #13
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2valvedesmo View Post
Moke1K - I did check out Gator Customs. Is this your store ? Are you in Chicago ? I need to go to Crestwood and check it out. Let me know. I have a Black Helmet I want brushed.
Hey 2valve, sadly no this is not my site but its been around for awhile. Iam not really into blinging out my bikes, I like concentrating on riding. But the pics do not do them any justice. You have to see it in person. Like nothing you've ever seen before. One of our customers has his whole bike done, and its amazing. Iam down in Florida and about an half hour away from Roaring Toyz, so sadly there are alot of streached sportbikes that are blinged out-drives me crazy. Gators customs though is alot more like a glow than an led. I want to say the original company was out of Illinois, not sure. If your thinking about doing something, get it threw these guys.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:21 AM   #14
2valvedesmo

we concentrate on riding also but being in the city of chicago. Our riding is afterdark and usually a mixture of highspeed (>150mph) expressway, inner city neighborhoods, and curves such as Lake Shore Drive. We don't so much bling the bikes out. We need to be seen in the city traffic so LEDs and neon usually are installed. License plates are removed or hidden since chicago put cameras everwhere. Thanks for the link
Old 12-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #15
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2valvedesmo View Post
we concentrate on riding also but being in the city of chicago. Our riding is afterdark and usually a mixture of highspeed (>150mph) expressway, inner city neighborhoods, and curves such as Lake Shore Drive. We don't so much bling the bikes out. We need to be seen in the city traffic so LEDs and neon usually are installed. License plates are removed or hidden since chicago put cameras everwhere. Thanks for the link
Have you done any racing or trackdays. I know when I lived in Indiana we did blackhawk farms raceway once. If you really want to work on your riding their is no better way, which Im sure you know. If you havent yet do it and get off the street! Peace.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:59 PM   #16
2valvedesmo

Default trackdays

I have never been to Blackhawk Farms. I have seen pics of it. There is a much better place closer to Chicago now. Check out Autobahn Country Club Driving Experience | Auto Country Club | Sports Car Country Club | Motorsports Country Club | Road Course Driving | Road Race Track | Street Race Track | Exotic Car Racing | Race Driving Experience | Porsche Driving Experience |. They have MC trackdays there through sportbiketracktime.com. I brought my DUC out there. Surprisingly my monster can scoot fairly nicely on this track. The low end torque takes the rev happy 4's out of the corners with ease. I get killed on the straights.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:20 AM   #17
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Looks interesting. Also see alot of gaurd-railing. Is there much run-off or is it all gaurd-railing? Seems primarily for cars. Looks like a top-notch facility.