Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 08-25-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default Lorenzo re-signs with Yamaha

Original Article:
<a href="http://www.motorcycle.com//news/lorenzo-resigns-with-yamaha-88681.html">Lorenzo re-signs with Yamaha</a>

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Lorenzo re-signs with Yamaha in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
acecycleins
Founding Member

Who knows their "where are they now" racing facts? Come on. Say it with me. "Kirk is pretty good at the prediction thing."

Lorenzo stays with Rossi, Toseland will lose his ride, but Ben will stay in WSB one more season. Nick is safe even if we haven't confirmed it. Why? Loyalty. Nick likes loyalty and DNA will stick with him. Italy will give him the extention so they don't have to start over with a new team next year. I'm glad Marco will be riding a Honda next year. Sorry the Kawi will disappear. Maybe it's time that Suzuki give Schwantz a squad to run. The rider I would put on that bike would be the kid Blake Young. Just throw him to the wolves and see if he fights.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
mugwump58
Registered Member

Awww man, this was gonna be the big news at Indy!.