Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 05-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
tukn20s

i was at the ama races at fontana and saw a '05-'06 zx-6r 636 with a jardine GP1 exhaust. dumb me, i forgot to take a picture of it. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen a setup like this on any other 6r and if so do they have a pic of it.
Thanks

i was at the ama races in fontana and notices a '05-'06 636 with a jardine GP1 exhaust. I know jardine doesn't make this type of an exhaust specifically for the 6R and was a custom job, but has anyone seen this setup before? dumb me, i forgot to take a picture of it. i would like to do the same to my bike but i just want to see exactly how it was done. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by longride; 05-20-2008 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Duplicate Posting
tukn20s is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #2
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I had Jardine headers on my '64 Dodge 200 with the slant six, they seemed to work ok. Maybe try a set of those, get a tubing cutter and a welder, be the first on your block! Make the headers form a "roll cage" with the extra tubes. Start a new fad.