Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 01-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
MarcusSoares
Registered Member

Default exhaust article

I recently read an article about 2 stroke exhaust systems- (http://www.motorcycle.com/how-to/how...care-3423.html) and at the end of the article it mentioned that the site would be posting more about the subject and possibly some downloadable software. I was wondering where if could find the rest of this article and/or software if it exists thank-you.
MarcusSoares is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2008, 06:05 AM   #2
pplassm
Founding Member

Seeing as how that article was written at least two administrations ago, I'm willing to bet that it was never finished.

See if you can find a copy of Kevin Cameron's "Two Stroke Tuning for Performance". It may be out of print, and it is an actual book (not on the web), but it is the two stroke tuner's bible.

Last edited by pplassm; 01-08-2008 at 06:07 AM..
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I make mah own exhaust systems outa old tennis ball cans and plumbers tape, held together with JB Weld. Ah try too copy dezigns along the thinking of the Greeves "Blooey" pipe, that cutz down on costs and makes my neoghbors happy.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Seeing as how that article was written at least two administrations ago, I'm willing to bet that it was never finished.

See if you can find a copy of Kevin Cameron's "Two Stroke Tuning for Performance". It may be out of print, and it is an actual book (not on the web), but it is the two stroke tuner's bible.
Tell Buddy I said Hi.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:26 PM   #5
COMP
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I make mah own exhaust systems outa old tennis ball cans and plumbers tape, held together with JB Weld. Ah try too copy dezigns along the thinking of the Greeves "Blooey" pipe, that cutz down on costs and makes my neoghbors happy.
need pics of system
COMP is offline   Reply With Quote