Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 04-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #31
Flamepointe

Well asked!
The short answer is that you get what you pay for. The actual mechanics seem to be fine but I have a hard time with some of the accessories.
My complaints are:
The seat lock sticks and sometimes it locks but sometimes not.
The helmet hook/lock also takes a good deal of coaxing to lock and release.
I wish the rearview mirrors were larger, also I have a hard time getting them just right.... Maybe other bikes are that way and I'm just being picky.
Like people mentioned earlier the suspension could be better. I live in Austin Texas and there are tons of potholes in the streets... Some that take up the entire width of the street!

Things that are nice:
Having a radio, I haven't used the USB port so I don't know if it is any good but I like to listen to the radio while I'm out.

I have already dropped my bike twice and the cost of repairs is affordable. I bent my handle bar the first time and with all the other repairs it was still less than $350.

The auto transmission. When I took my safety class I used a scooter to train because that is what I wanted to buy. I feel like I would have needed to retake on a motorcycle if I had wanted any other bike.

Also, the delight of driving a motorcycle!

Golly! I am long winded tonight.

Last edited by Flamepointe; 04-17-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Needed to add something else
Flamepointe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement