Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #11
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
I used to take them along when I was buying a new vehicle, there's nothing like two screaming babies to throw a salesman off his game. Got some pretty good deals just to get rid of us..
(said pleadingly): "Look, I'll knock $10K off the sticker if you'll just take your kids and LEAVE!"
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2007, 10:37 AM   #12
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
(said pleadingly): "Look, I'll knock $10K off the sticker if you'll just take your kids and LEAVE!"


seriously dude, it works. Everytime they start to queit down you just pinch them and they're off and runnin'
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:03 AM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default That won't work at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
I used to take them along when I was buying a new vehicle, there's nothing like two screaming babies to throw a salesman off his game. Got some pretty good deals just to get rid of us..
.... EL MONTE SLIM'S WHERE WE'VE GOT FREE PONY RIDES AND LOLLIPOPS FOR THE LITTLE FOLKS. TALKIN' 'BOUT SUCKERS JUST LOOK AT THIS SUCKER OVER HERE.....
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:31 PM   #14
pplassm
Founding Member
 
pplassm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,875
Default

And his dog Spot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
.... EL MONTE SLIM'S WHERE WE'VE GOT FREE PONY RIDES AND LOLLIPOPS FOR THE LITTLE FOLKS. TALKIN' 'BOUT SUCKERS JUST LOOK AT THIS SUCKER OVER HERE.....
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off