Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #21
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdonald View Post
Pleased to see the gratuitous wheelie shot. Keep up the good work.
Backstory: Our image guy, Vu, was so busy shooting video that he somehow neglected to snap a wheelie photo. As the layout for the article was coming together, I realized that a Duke review without a wheelie shot would be sacrilegious, so we pulled a screen capture from the video and massaged it best we could. All in the name of public service...

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #22
Duken4evr
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke View Post
Backstory: Our image guy, Vu, was so busy shooting video that he somehow neglected to snap a wheelie photo. As the layout for the article was coming together, I realized that a Duke review without a wheelie shot would be sacrilegious, so we pulled a screen capture from the video and massaged it best we could. All in the name of public service...

Good to know your demented customers. I for one, have a signed Doug "The Wheelie King" Domokos poster in my garage. Anyway, well done sir
Duken4evr is offline   Reply With Quote