Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Tech Support (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-tech-support/)
-   -   Can't access some profiles (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-tech-support/18509-cant-access-some-profiles.html)

Easy Rider 2 05-07-2011 02:17 PM

Can't access some profiles

When I click on the user name "A star rider", and then select "view public profile", the system says "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view. "

Same thing happens when I click on my own username.
Apparently there are a few others too.

Looks like there is a glitch somewhere.

Morbo the Destroyer 05-07-2011 06:24 PM

Ever since that stalker was found in "LadyRyderII's" closet, they shut that feature down. There wasn't a lawsuit per se, but I hear the out of court settlement was pretty hefty.

A Star Ride 05-07-2011 06:32 PM

Ken, my visit to her closet wasn't public knowledge & those records sre sealed, thanks alot.

Back on topic, I can't access some & can others, anyone know why?

Dr_Sprocket 05-07-2011 07:29 PM

Ditto! When did this become an issue?

A Star Ride 05-08-2011 06:48 AM

Another tech issue I've recently noticed. When I click "new posts", I get no results regardless of activity since my last visit. I have to go to "active topics" to get new posts. I'm gonna break a nail with all this extra clicking.

Morbo the Destroyer 05-08-2011 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Star Ride (Post 259601)
Another tech issue I've recently noticed. When I click "new posts", I get no results regardless of activity since my last visit. I have to go to "active topics" to get new posts. I'm gonna break a nail with all this extra clicking.

That feature is working ok for me. Have you cleared your cookies and interent temp files?

A Star Ride 05-08-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 259602)
That feature is working ok for me. Have you cleared your cookies and interent temp files?

I just did & it did not help :-(

Easy Rider 2 05-08-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Star Ride (Post 259603)
I just did & it did not help :-(

Seems like I had that problem here a LONG time ago.......and the software mechanics had to reset something at the fourm end. It's been working for me now for a long time.

Easy Rider 2 05-25-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Star Ride (Post 259593)
Back on topic, I can't access some & can others, anyone know why?

Three weeks later and it is still broken......and no response from the Administrators here. Does anybody care ?? Looks like maybe no. :(

pushrod 05-25-2011 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy Rider 2 (Post 260413)
Three weeks later and it is still broken......and no response from the Administrators here. Does anybody care ?? Looks like maybe no. :(

We (meaning us 'forumista') all care, but there are no 'Administrators' here.

At least, no one that can(or will) work the nuts and bolts of the site.