Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MORidian (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/moridian/)
-   -   Her Favorite Biker Accessory (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/moridian/2459-her-favorite-biker-accessory.html)

seruzawa 07-23-2004 08:02 AM

Re: Yes, you are.

I wonder how many of the people who call Bush stupid could master flying a fighter themselves.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 08:05 AM

Re: Kerry knows how to use it.

No, but I target shoot with my AR-15 and my M-1A Super Match, as do a lot of people. I don't own an AK-47 as they are a pile of *****, like most Russian-made products.

"Assault weapons" (another nonsensical term made up by the liberal media, like "white separatist") are just the first step. Liberals will ban all weapons if given the chance.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 08:07 AM

None of the ones on this site, anyway. Most can't even master spelling, grammar, or formulating their own opinions.

triumph900 07-23-2004 08:16 AM

Re: Her Favorite Biker Accessory

Will be needing to Scotch Guard the seat now!

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 08:22 AM

My knowledge of history goes far beyond whatever you get from watching "Patton" and "Sands of Iwo Jima". Go back to your cubicle and twiddle your pocket protector.

seruzawa 07-23-2004 08:23 AM

??????

What does that string of words mean? Did you channel it from the martians? It makes absolutely no sense at all.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 08:24 AM

Prove me wrong, *****. I dare you.

nokneedragin 07-23-2004 08:29 AM

Slang

Go-in as in going. As in hot, wet, juicy etc..

As in wanting or desirous of sexual intercourse (not to be confused with Concours™)

pdad13 07-23-2004 08:29 AM

Re: We're all doomed!

Control the remote? Watch all the football we want? Drink beer? As much as we want?

Hmmm...

Doom doesn't sound all that bad.

mscuddy 07-23-2004 08:31 AM

A seat condom?

pdad13 07-23-2004 08:49 AM

You know what, if this man were as much of an imbecile as some would like us to believe, all of the special treatment in the world would not have allowed him to fly that plane more than once, if you know what I mean. You can't get through flight school on special treatment.

And besides a few botched phrases, and your bitter disagreement with his policies, what evidence do you have that the man is somehow intellectually inferior to most of us?

Oh, he didn't finish at the top of his class at Yale. What a freakin' idiot he must be!

Haird 07-23-2004 09:02 AM

Or perhaps "ribbed" for enhanced pleasure.

Vlad 07-23-2004 09:36 AM

Holy crap! Somebody figured out why women like Ducatis.

Francis

seruzawa 07-23-2004 09:39 AM

Apparently Kook thinks that National Guard service is a sign of cowardice. I'd like to see him show up at Camp Williams and say that to their faces.

He's also too stupid to know that there is no AWOL in the NG, as in the regular Army. So saying Bush was AWOL is about as stupid a statement as one can make.

Now, if Kook and his cohort of liars wanted to use something truly frightening about Bush, he would make a bigger stink about the Bush plan to have every person in America forced to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. $20 million has been budgeted next year to begin this fascist program called "New Freedom Commission on Mental Health". Bush has gotten incredible amounts of campaign money from the pharmaceutical indistry and in payback is supporting their desire to get milllions more people hooked on addicitve psych drugs. You would see a dramatic increase in workplace shooting, suicides and other insanities - common side-effects of these drugs.

But Kook and his buddies are too stupid to pay attention to such fascism. It takes too much searching. It's easier to just get your marching orders from the DNC.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 09:56 AM

Prove me wrong, *****. I dare you

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 09:57 AM

No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.No, all you need is a big sweaty Harley rider and a jar of Vaseline.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:02 AM

Re: At least liberals admit Clinton dodged the draft

That doesn't change the fact that Clinton did dodge the draft, and that he's still a loser.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:03 AM

Re: At least liberals admit Clinton dodged the draft

Still waiting...

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:04 AM

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:05 AM

Re: Do you smoke after sex?

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:06 AM

Re: Be forewarned.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

Kerry's a war criminal.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:19 AM

Re: Clinton the best by the numbers (facts and data)

All of which were accomplished by a Republican congress while he was busy banging his interns. His administration also caused the worst ever act of domestic terrorism this country has ever seen.

captainwhoopass 07-23-2004 10:24 AM

Re: Kerry's 1971 testimony (read the facts then decide)

Yeah, right. RepublicansforKerry.com couldn't possibly be more biased. You are the dumbest person I have ever met, and that includes the kids I helped in the Special Olympics.

Your idiocy knows no bounds. The only hope for the rest of humanity is that you toss your ZX-6R off the side of a mountain before you can pollute the rest of the gene pool.