Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO vs. World

View Poll Results: Reader Survey: John Burns Can...
John Burns should be euthanized. 31 4.57%
Should shut the hell up except about bikes 82 12.09%
Can go off-topic now and then if agree with him 48 7.08%
Can go off-topic only when it involves motorcycles 113 16.67%
I like off-topic stuff and the heated debates 203 29.94%
More off-topic, I don't really even like bikes 12 1.77%
I just had several ****tails. What was the topic? 87 12.83%
My mom could, and should, kick Burnsie's ass 102 15.04%
Voters: 678. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2002, 02:15 PM   #1
Alien
Founding Member

Default Bring back the babe pictorials!

not to whine too much, but since i subscribed, i don't think you've had a single babe pictorial, not even WSB from Laguna Seca - please take this as one vote for more!!

cheers,

alien
Alien is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
gforces

Default Re: And the point is...

How about a members' bikes' pics section where any and all modifications are also listed. This could be contained in a member's profile. Members could update pics/info and how-to's, which could be categorized by bike, mod, brand, or member at the top level.

When a member does something new to his bike that he would like to tell everyone about, he can post a topic in the forum and include a link.
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 02:33 PM   #3
Agent0090
Founding Member

Default Let's Burn Something!

What ever happened to Breakin' the Law? That stuff was cool. Very juvenile, but cool.
Agent0090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 02:37 PM   #4
Agent0090
Founding Member

Default This will get me in trouble . . .

I think you should do something in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

**snicker, snicker**

Agent0090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 02:42 PM   #5
bluedot
Founding Member

Burns off topic rants are fine ... political topics (particularly grossly biased ones) are always going to generate flames .. has to be expected.

Extra content = more value for my subscription buck, that's how I see it. I would "rather" it be motorcycle related... but reality is when I sit around with my friends after a ride, we don't always talk about bikes either ... so, keep it up.
bluedot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 02:57 PM   #6
hojka
Founding Member

Default A Red Ryder Ranger Rifle with a compass in the stock...

I would appreciate more quantitative reporting within the motorcycle and product tests. i.e. mpg, maintenance costs, dynometer for bikes. Maybe crash tests for safety gear. (We could strap a helmet onto Burns's head and see how it mitigates the impact of his head against a wall.) Finally, how about a collection of good places to go riding?! You could even make that interactive. Where people post and vote for their favorite riding spots.

-C
hojka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 03:25 PM   #7
ccmun

How about more pieces based on rides to nowhere. Review yesterday's or the latest/greatest bike. Talk us thru the bike's particular qualities, and whatever is on your mind, women, politics, whatever. That's what I do when I ride.

Later.
ccmun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 03:26 PM   #8
speedsport
Founding Member

Default !!!

you ****ers!, classifieds, keep them free!, you were always reminding us they were NOT free!, the auction site is about as lively as Burns' sex life. The off topic ***** is OK as long as it don't go off into a parallel universe. After crying and whining forever about being broke you finally got our subscription $$, now PRODUCE!!!
speedsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 03:27 PM   #9
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Get rid of that KPaul guy that hates MO and loves to tell us about it

Hey when is the last time I complained I'm a changed man. I love MO Kick me out if you like but I will then become a martyr for all the folks that dared to criticize Harley, the AMA, and Burns. Actually I have recently agreed with Burns. Does this mean the Highwayman gets to stay??? wah wah.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 03:33 PM   #10
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Re: Bring back the babe pictorials!

Yep more babes. What's a motorcycle site without hot looking babes in ducati jackets?
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote