Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO vs. World (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/)
-   -   And the point is... (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-vs-world/1404-point.html)

Alien 10-01-2002 01:15 PM

Bring back the babe pictorials!

not to whine too much, but since i subscribed, i don't think you've had a single babe pictorial, not even WSB from Laguna Seca - please take this as one vote for more!!

cheers,

alien

gforces 10-01-2002 01:28 PM

Re: And the point is...

How about a members' bikes' pics section where any and all modifications are also listed. This could be contained in a member's profile. Members could update pics/info and how-to's, which could be categorized by bike, mod, brand, or member at the top level.

When a member does something new to his bike that he would like to tell everyone about, he can post a topic in the forum and include a link.

Agent0090 10-01-2002 01:33 PM

Let's Burn Something!

What ever happened to Breakin' the Law? That stuff was cool. Very juvenile, but cool.

Agent0090 10-01-2002 01:37 PM

This will get me in trouble . . .

I think you should do something in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

**snicker, snicker**

bluedot 10-01-2002 01:42 PM

Burns off topic rants are fine ... political topics (particularly grossly biased ones) are always going to generate flames .. has to be expected.

Extra content = more value for my subscription buck, that's how I see it. I would "rather" it be motorcycle related... but reality is when I sit around with my friends after a ride, we don't always talk about bikes either ... so, keep it up.

hojka 10-01-2002 01:57 PM

A Red Ryder Ranger Rifle with a compass in the stock...

I would appreciate more quantitative reporting within the motorcycle and product tests. i.e. mpg, maintenance costs, dynometer for bikes. Maybe crash tests for safety gear. (We could strap a helmet onto Burns's head and see how it mitigates the impact of his head against a wall.) Finally, how about a collection of good places to go riding?! You could even make that interactive. Where people post and vote for their favorite riding spots.

-C

ccmun 10-01-2002 02:25 PM

How about more pieces based on rides to nowhere. Review yesterday's or the latest/greatest bike. Talk us thru the bike's particular qualities, and whatever is on your mind, women, politics, whatever. That's what I do when I ride.

Later.

speedsport 10-01-2002 02:26 PM

!!!

you ****ers!, classifieds, keep them free!, you were always reminding us they were NOT free!, the auction site is about as lively as Burns' sex life. The off topic ***** is OK as long as it don't go off into a parallel universe. After crying and whining forever about being broke you finally got our subscription $$, now PRODUCE!!!

KPaulCook 10-01-2002 02:27 PM

Get rid of that KPaul guy that hates MO and loves to tell us about it

Hey when is the last time I complained I'm a changed man. ;) I love MO Kick me out if you like but I will then become a martyr for all the folks that dared to criticize Harley, the AMA, and Burns. :) Actually I have recently agreed with Burns. Does this mean the Highwayman gets to stay??? wah wah.

KPaulCook 10-01-2002 02:33 PM

Re: Bring back the babe pictorials!

Yep more babes. What's a motorcycle site without hot looking babes in ducati jackets?