Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MO Reader Feedback (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/)
-   -   MV Brutale Street/Track & Owner (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/mo-reader-feedback/2548-mv-brutale-street-track-owner.html)

Pgbexr 10-14-2004 09:18 PM

Re: MV Brutale Street/Track & Owner

Where did you geezers find that sexy beast to pose on the bike?

The one with the helmet and leathers.

sportbike_pilot 10-14-2004 10:42 PM

Having ridden this very bike myself (thanks Buzz) I can personally attest to the fact that it is everything it is cracked up to be. The Burtale is nearly everything I think is cool about motorcycles all wrapped into a single package. No tounge in cheek here - that's as straight as I can put it.

Now, OTOH, having disposed of the niceities - don't you boys think that it's a lapse of journalist integrity to not disclose how Buzz came into such a fine ride (along with a Ducati and a Harley). So Buzz, exactly how many little old ladies did you have separate from their mobile homes and false teeth to possess such a magniificent machine? You get tips in your line of work????

sbp.

torrnado 10-15-2004 12:19 AM

the brutale is the best-looking naked bike in the world; i just wish it cost about $4k less and i knew it was as dependable as my honda!

longride 10-15-2004 02:12 AM

That is one nice ride Buz. Very cool of you to hand it over to Sean for the flogging of it's life. Not many owners would do that. Doubt that one of these is in my future, although there is an MV dealer 5 blocks from my house. I would think it's a wee bit small for me, but it's really a beautiful piece. Nice job guys!

wrecks 10-15-2004 03:06 AM

Sean did you have to break it in for him? I'm not sure if he actually rides it or just stares at it and masturbates.

sarnali 10-15-2004 03:16 AM

Agreed, way cool bike, Doubt if I'll ever own one but still totaly cool.

Letting your friends wail the ***** out of your bike is usually a sign of mental instability, but what the hell, the AARP crowd is ripe for fleecing and growing every day

Plenty more where that came from!

Buzglyd 10-15-2004 03:54 AM

As long as the Kook family keeps breeding, there will always be plenty of fine motorcycles in my garage.

Buzglyd 10-15-2004 03:58 AM

Sean dwarfs it at 6-2. I fit fine on it at 5-10 although the pegs are a bit high even for me.

It's a 200 mile roundtrip to MO and back from my house. My ass hurts way before my knees so the footpeg placement isn't all that bad.

Buzglyd 10-15-2004 04:09 AM

Sean we really should have done the sidebar bar piece on famed MV racer Livello Liquido and his equally excellent mechanic, Diagnostica.

nbyers 10-15-2004 04:58 AM

Thanks for the ride, Buz.

There's an MV dealer in Post Falls, Idaho (!) who brought a Brutale to the Seattle Motorcycle Show last December.

What a beautiful piece! Little tiny bits of it, like the retainers on the bottom of the fork legs, were worth looking at. But it's a little tiny bike. Great for small guys like me; maybe not so good for anyone over about 5'-11".

Buz, I share your eye candy issues. I'm shallow enough that any bike I own has to be pretty enough to make me turn and look at it again before I walk into work.

But what's this crack about Japanese fours? OK, they're as common as stop signs but the new R1's are gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing this special bike with Sean and thus by proxy all the rest of the MOFOs.