Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MO Reader Feedback

Old 02-15-2003, 01:47 AM   #11
Masu
Founding Member

Default Re: ''Learn To Wheelie'' with Jerry Jones

Man can that guy Wheelie a bike!!

OK I want to buy this CD, hours of enjoyment, and I might just learn something.....

I can do OK wheelies, on my SM RMX250 or the VTR1000F, but nothing even close to this.

I learned how to wheelie as a kid on bicycles, then on to dirt bikes, where you have to be able to loft the front wheel to get over stuff like logs or rocks.

If you want to learn about the "Balance Point, thne you should go out and grab your Mt. Bike, some gloves, knee pads and a helmet, and try doing wheelies (POWER WHEELIES) on that, once you can get it up and keep it up for a ways, then try the bike thing.

Man that is cool, remeinds me of the guy who do trials riding, now they can control a bike

Cheers!
Masu is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2003, 09:31 AM   #12
Doogle
Founding Member

Default Re: ''Learn To Wheelie'' with Jerry Jones

It's a shame we have to pay for Jerry's "how-to" video from MO when we already paid for the online subscription. Where can a free document be found on this subject?
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 04:08 PM   #13
Sam_Freed
Founding Member

Default Tragic indeed!

Having to pay people for their products or services. Just who do they think they are?! Commie pinkos?! Don't they know that making a profit is un-American!

Can you hear yourself yet Doogle? Cause you and all the rest of the "free freaks" need to build a time machine and go back to the early-70's USSR when communism hadn't utterly collapsed yet. If you saw the vid advertised in Cycle World, would you be *****ing that it wasn't included in the cost of your subscription? Puhleaase already!
Sam_Freed is offline   Reply With Quote